EMP Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
By participating in the EMP Rewards Program (the “program”), member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the program. Each member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the program terms and conditions.
Membership Eligibility and Terms
- No purchase is necessary to enroll in the program. Membership in the program is free.
- An email address is required for a member to receive Emergency Medical Products’ online Rewards program communications.
- Membership allows the ability to earn Rewards points on certain purchases or behaviors, and redeem Rewards points on future online purchases.
- Special offers will occasionally be made available for members.
- Rewards points are earned at the organization level, defined by EMP account number and billing address on file. Multiple users within an organization may earn and redeem points for the organization. Points are not transferable to any other individual or organization.
- Emergency Medical Products reserves the right to cancel any membership for which it has incomplete, inaccurate, false or fictitious information, and all Rewards points earned will be forfeited.
- Points are awarded for the purchase of any product online.
- Typical point awards are between 1 point and 2 points for every dollar spent. See individual product pages for exact point details.
- Points for every product purchased will be awarded when the product(s) are shipped.
- Points can only be earned on online purchases.
- Point expire on a rolling 12 month basis from date of order placement. Every time an online purchase is made, the expiration date for the entire organization’s points balance will be renewed by 12 months. There is only one expiration date for all points within an account.
- Emergency Medical Products reserves the right to add or delete items eligible for Rewards point’s issuance at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
- On a return, the Rewards points associated with that return will be deducted from the organization’s Rewards points’ balance.
- For every 1,000 Rewards points awarded, the organization will be eligible for a $10 discount that can be used on future online purchases.
- Points can only be redeemed in 1,000 point increments, i.e., 1,000, 2000, 3,000, etc.
- Points can only be redeemed on online purchases.
- Eligible points can be redeemed online during the checkout process, and the cash value will be deducted from the order amount due.
- In the event an organization has earned points eligible for redemption, a “rebate” may be requested in lieu of an online deduction.
- The rebate will be in the form of a paper check, and will only be issued using the organization name and billing address we have on file for the specific organization requesting the rebate. The rebate check will be delivered via first-class U.S. mail.
- Rebate requests must be sent in writing to:
Emergency Medical Product, Inc.
Attn: EMP Digital Marketing
5000 Tuttle Crossing Blvd.
Dublin, OH 43016
- Please allow four to six weeks for processing of rebate request.
- Emergency Medical Products reserves the right to change, eliminate, or terminate the Rewards point earning and redemption procedures and offerings at any time, at its sole discretion, without notice.
- Member acknowledges that the points awarded hereunder may constitute a discount on the price of Items purchased. The parties intend that any discount comply with the criteria set forth in 42 C.F.R. § 1001.952(h) (the “discount safe harbor”). Because the cost of items purchased may be reimbursable, in whole or in part, by Medicare, Medicaid, or other federal health care programs, Emergency Medical Products hereby notifies member that member may have an obligation to report such discounts and to provide, upon request by the Secretary of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services or a state or federal agency information provided to member by Emergency Medical Products regarding the points hereunder. In the event member receives such a request, Emergency Medical Products shall provide additional information to member upon request consistent with the requirements of the discount safe harbor. Emergency Medical Products shall refrain from doing anything that would impede member from meeting any obligation member has to report the discounts made available under this Agreement.
Cancellation, Termination and Modification Policy
- Membership and benefits are offered at the discretion of Emergency Medical Products and its affiliates. Emergency Medical Products may terminate the Program at any time or to change the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures ("Program Rules"), benefits, conditions of participation or reward levels, in whole or in part, at any time, with or without notice, even though changes may affect the value of the points already earned or accumulated.
- Upon termination of the program, member forfeits any Rewards points that have not been redeemed.
- Membership and participation in the Program is subject to any Program Rules that Emergency Medical Products may, at its discretion, adopt from time to time. The terms of the Program Rules control your membership and participation in the Program and no covenants at law or in equity shall be implied or incorporated. Emergency Medical Products has the sole right to interpret and apply the Program Rules.
- Terms and Conditions, including changes, for the program will be posted on the www.buyemp.com website.
Release of Liability
- Member releases Emergency Medical Products and affiliate entities, and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all liability relating to member’s Program membership, use or redemption of points or this agreement.
- Not valid where prohibited by law or in transactions in which rebates are prohibited.
- Membership application and use of the rebate constitutes member’s confirmation that the redemption is in compliance with the member’s legal obligations under state and local reimbursement laws and policies.
- No points earned or granted under the Program may be transferred or assigned except as expressly permitted by Emergency Medical Products in writing or under programs fully authorized and/or sponsored by Emergency Medical Products.
- The points earned hereunder cannot be combined with any other rebate or coupon, free trial, or similar offer except as expressly permitted by Emergency Medical Products in writing or under programs fully authorized and/or sponsored by Emergency Medical Products.
- Purchases that do not originate on the www.buyemp.com website will not be eligible to earn points under the Program.