The EMP Rewards program is simple!
Join the Program
You will earn at least 1 Rewards point per dollar spent on every item you order online! On select brands, you can earn double and triple points!
Every 1,000 points earned can be redeemed for $10 in credit on future online orders. Just select this payment option during the checkout process, and enjoy the savings!
On all products purchased online, you’ll earn at least 1 point per dollar spent. On select brands listed below, earn double or triple points!
Popular Rewards Products
Curaplex® Pocket Mask with O2 Inlet
Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G5, Fully Automatic
DUKAL™ Sterile Gauze Pads
Laerdal Stifneck® Select™ Adjustable C-Collar
ADC Adscope® Lite 619 Stethoscopes
Nonin 8500 Series Digital Handheld Pulse Oximeter
StatPacks G3 QuickLook, BBP
Graham Megamover® Tactical Transport Unit, Non-woven, Gray, 48" x 24"
EMP Rewards FAQs
Have questions about EMP Rewards? Check below, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- It’s easy and free to sign up! Just check the box when you register for a new online account. If you already have an account, sign up in your account dashboard.
- When logged in to your online account (if registered for the Rewards program), your balance will show in the right side of the header. You can also view a more detailed Rewards history within your account dashboard.
- Each time you make a purchase, your points balance renews by 12 months. There is only one expiration date for all points in the account. For example, if you place an order in May of this year, your points won’t expire until May of the following year—but if you order again in June, all of your points won’t expire until June of the following year! Consistent ordering means your points are good for longer.
- Rewards points roll up to your centralized purchasing address (your billing address). If there are other web accounts purchasing under the same account number (and billing address), these Rewards points will be shared between all locations for all purchases.
- Don’t worry, they’re coming! Points are awarded upon the invoicing of the products you ordered. If an order is split due to a backorder, you’ll get points on the products that have shipped. Once all parts of an order ship, the remaining points will appear in your balance. You can see both pending points and awarded points through your account dashboard.
- First, make sure you’re enrolled in the Rewards program by checking your account dashboard. If you are enrolled, with every order, you will automatically earn at least 1 point per dollar for every item purchased! Select manufacturers earn you up to 2 points per dollar, while Curaplex® products are always 3 points per dollar. A full list of manufacturers and their points breakdown is available here.
- Select manufacturers earn you up to 2 points per dollar, while Curaplex® products are always 3 points per dollar. See all manufacturers that offer double and triple Rewards points.
- Points can be redeemed in increments of $10. $10=1,000 pts. If you have at least 1,000 points, there will be an option in checkout to apply these points as part of your payment.
- From your Account Dashboard, you can see any redeemable Rewards listed under “My Rewards”.
- 1,000 points = $10, which can be used as a credit on future orders.
- Points can only be earned and redeemed online. This means that phone orders, emailed orders and faxed orders do not earn points.
- Underneath the “Add to Cart” button on each product page, you will see the number of points that can be earned by purchasing that product.