3 simple steps. Hassle-free returns.
We're sorry it didn't work out. Whether it was just the wrong size, or you didn't like the item you purchased, we'll accept returns on all qualifying items within 30 days of invoice date.
Non-qualifying items include special order items, items that have been marked or engraved, broken packaging, items not sent back in original packaging, customized items, any sterile product that has been opened, items purchased for resale, and items determined not to be in resaleable condition. Pharmaceuticals, Narcotics, IV fluids, items with expiration dates and items that are subject to FDA tracking requirements are unable to be returned in accordance with the DSCSA compliancy due to pedigree laws.
How do I make a return or exchange?
Give us a call at 800.558.6270 (we're here to help Monday through Friday 8:00am to 6:00pm ET).
When you do, we'll confirm if your item is returnable and we'll give you a Returned Material Authorization (RMA) number.
Pro-tip: If you have the below information handy when you call, it will only make the process quicker!
- Your invoice number
- The item number of the product you are returning
- A brief explanation for why you are returning the merchandise
Then, you can follow these three steps to return the items(s):
- Reference the RMA number on the shipping label or attach another label that includes the RMA number.
- Enclose a copy of the original invoice in the box. If you are unable to put a copy of the invoice inside of the box, please write the RMA number on a piece of paper and put it inside of the box of the items you are returning.
- Send the package to us via your preferred carrier:
Emergency Medical Products, Inc.
5235 International Drive
Cudahy, WI 53110
Are there any fees?
Items returned within 30 days of the invoice date will not be subject to a restocking fee. Items returned 31-60 days after the invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking fee. Items older than 60 days from the invoice date will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer. A 15% restocking fee will be deducted from any return made without prior authorization.
Note: RMA numbers are valid for 30 days after the date they are issued.
Contact Customer Service if you need additional assistance.