Prior to returning a product, please contact EMP’s Customer Care Department at 800.558.6270 within 7 days of receiving the product to obtain a return merchandise authorization ("RMA") number. This will help us expedite your return and allow us to give you the proper credit. Once you have received your RMA number please follow the return policy guidelines below.
Subject to the guidelines below, EMP will accept returns and rectify the error at no cost to you if: (i) you received expired product; or (ii) EMP makes an error in fulfilling or shipping your order. In such case, you must notify us within 15 days of receiving the product.
Please follow the return policy guidelines below:
Non-returnable Items Include:
- A product that is "special order."
- Items listed a "non-returnable."
- Items that have been marked or engraved.
- Items returned with broken packaging or products not in original packaging.
- Any sterile product that has been opened or items determined by EMP not to be in resalable condition.
- Product that is more than 60 days older than the shipment date.
- Recertified equipment.
- Pharmaceutical products.
Return Policy Guidelines:
- Items returned within 45 days of the shipment date will not be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items returned 46-60 days from the shipment date may be subject to a restocking fee.
- Items older than 60 days from the shipment date will not be accepted in our warehouse and will be returned to the customer at customer’s expense.
- Please write the RMA number clearly on the package label.
- Send the package freight prepaid. Please reference the RMA to locate the return address.
- Returns must be received by EMP within 15 days of issuance of RMA number.
- Items received without an RMA number will not be eligible for credit.
RETURN FOR REPAIRS
Items returned for repair must be prepared according to the most recent OSHA requirements. Items must be properly cleaned and verified with a statement on the outside of the package. Proof of purchase must also be included with all manufacturer warranty repairs. Please contact our Customer Care Department for additional information.
All claims for damage occurring in transit must be made upon receipt of goods by customer directly to the carrier and documented with photos. Please save all boxes and packing material. All shipment errors must be reported immediately upon receipt to EMP Customer Care.
Contact Customer Care if you need additional assistance.