The Zoll Powerheart® AED G3 Pro is a fully equipped automated external defibrillator (AED) that features Rescue Ready® and STAR® biphasic technology and is designed for medical professionals. Featuring a color display, 3-lead ECG monitoring capability and manual defibrillation override, this AED provides you with the flexibility and features you need when saving a life.
- Operations: Semi-automatic with manual override
- Waveform: STAR® biphasic truncated exponential
- Energy (J) range available: Escalating variable energy (VE) 95J to 351J
- Protocols: 5 energy protocols available
- Factory default (nominal): 200VE, 300VE, 300VE
- Voice prompts: Clear, concise voice prompts guide user through the rescue
- Visible indicators: Rescue Ready status indicator
- Audible alerts: Voice prompt, system alert
- Synchronized shock: Built-in automatic synchronization feature
- Pacemaker pulse detection: Yes
- Programmable: Yes, via MDLink®
- Pediatric capability: Yes
- Warranty: 7 years
- Control buttons: Shock button and manual override
- Display content: Displays written instructions to guide user through rescue process, SmartGauge battery status indicator, service indicator, pad indicator, text display, ECG display
- Display specifications: 3.5 in (8.9 cm) diagonal transreflective TFT display with 320 x 240 pixels (quarter VGA). Resolution is 113.5 dots/in (4.47 dots/mm)
- Minimum combined surface area: 35.3 sq. inches (228 cm²)
- Extended length of lead wire: 4.3 ft. (1.3 m)
- Supplied: Self-checking, pre-connected to the AED
- Type: Adult, pre-gelled, self-adhesive, disposable, defibrillation pads
- Shelf life: 2 years
- Type: 9145 IntelliSense® lithium battery
- Daily: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Weekly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, partial energy charge, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Monthly: Battery, pads (presence and function), internal electronics, full energy charge cycle, SHOCK/CONTINUE button, and software
- Type: Internal memory
- Internal memory: 60 minutes ECG data with event annotation, multiple rescue functionality
- ECG playback: Viewable via Rescuelink® software via PC
- Communications: Serial port or USB (via adapter) for PC with Windows
- Clock synchronization: Rescue event time stamp of event data
- Dimensions: 3.3” H x 12.4” D x 10.6” W
- Weight: 6.6 lbs.
- Readiness: Rescue Ready® technology that self-checks all main AED components (battery, hardware, software, and pads) daily. The AED completes a partial charge of the high-voltage electronics weekly, and a full charge monthly.
- Ease of Use: A color ECG displays the victim’s heart rate, waveform, number of shocks delivered, and the elapsed rescue time — exactly what emergency workers need to know.
- Advanced Technology: RescueCoach™ and CPR metronome functionality pace users through chest compressions. In addition, our proprietary STAR® biphasic technology calculates electrical impedance and escalates energy to deliver therapy at an appropriate higher level should a patient require a second shock.
- Assurance: Cardiac Science stands behind their Powerheart AEDs with a 7-year warranty, among the longest in the industry.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro Includes:
- Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 Pro
- Semi-Rigid Carrying Case
- (2) Sets of Adult Electrodes
- Intellisense Lithium Battery (4-Year Warranty)
- IrDA Communications Cable
- Training DVD and Unit Software
- 7-Year Factory Warranty
- Rescue Ready Kit (Scissors, Razor, Gauze, Alcohol Wipe, CPR Mask, Bandages)
- AED Check Tags
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pro AED|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Zoll Defibrillation Pads for Powerheart® G3 AEDs, Adult
Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pediatric AED Defibrillation Pads/Electrodes
Zoll Intellisense® Lithium Battery for Powerheart® G3 AED