ZOLL CPR Stat-padz are easy-to-use multi-function defibrillator electrodes. They are for use with AEDs in emergency resuscitation situations.
Stat-padz have Preconnect™ to save critical application time and their Speed Pack™ reduces cord tangles and fumbling. The electrodes' two-piece construction ensures all therapy options are available to the ALS responder, while the unique design gives it utility in both the Anterior/Anterior and Anterior/Posterior placement. They also have anatomically correct diagrams to facilitate proper pad placement.
These pads are compatible with the AED Plus®, AED Pro®, E Series, M Series, Propaq MD, R Series, X Series (Real CPR Help only available on M Series with software v30.0 or higher. No automated self-test on R Series.)
- High-viscosity polymer gel enhances lateral conductivity
- Pre-connect functionality
- Includes green AED connector
- Speed Pack™ reduces cord tangles and fumbling
- Anatomically correct diagrams facilitate proper pad placement
- Center energy feed distributes energy uniformly
- Gel type: Solid
- Patient type: Adult
- Pacing time (hours): 8
- Conductor type: Tin
- Lead wire length: 49/63"
- Connection required: For M, E, X Series, and Propaq, need CPR connector: 8000-0370, for R Series, need R Series CPR connector: 8009-0020
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoll CPR Stat-padz® Multi-function Electrodes, CPR, HVP|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.