ZOLL CPR Stat-padz® are designed for use with AED and professional defibrillators. The two-piece construction ensures all therapy options are available to the ALS responder, while the unique design gives it utility in both the Anterior/Anterior and Anterior/Posterior placement.
- High-viscosity polymer gel reduces skin effects as compared to conventional electrodes
- Pre-connect functionality
- Includes green AED connector
- Application: Public Access, EMS - Resuscitation, Hospital - Resuscitation, Hospital - ED
- Compatible defibrillators: AED Plus®, AED Pro®, E Series, M Series, Propaq MD, R Series, X Series (Real CPR Help only available on M Series with software v30.0 or higher. No automated self-test on R Series.)
- Gel type: Solid
- Patient type: Adult
- Pacing time (hours): 8
- Conductor type: Tin
- Lead wire length (inches): 49/63
- Shelf life (months): 24
- Connection required: For M, E, X Series, and Propaq, need CPR connector: 8000-0370, for R Series, need R Series CPR connector: 8009-0020
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoll CPR Stat-padz® Multi-function Electrodes, CPR, HVP|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
CONMED PadPro® Radiotranslucent Zoll® Multifunction Electrodes, Adult
$49.99 - $51.99
Curaplex® Leads Out Direct Connect Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Adult
$30.99 - $31.99
Curaplex® Multi-Function Defibrillator Electrodes, Zoll Compatible
$30.49 - $31.49
Zoll Stat-padz® II Mult-function Electrodes, HVP, Adult
Zoll Pedi-padz® II Multi-function Electrodes, Pediatric