ZOLL's AED Plus® features Real CPR Help®, a tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other automated external defibrillator (AED). Every used Zoll AED Plus that comes into our facility is taken through a 10-point inspection process by our certified biomedical technicians.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to push harder.
- Pushing hard enough? It will say, ”Good compressions.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- It will even show you the depth of each compression. In real time.
- Not yet started? The AED Plus will tell you again to get started.
- Compressions stopped? It will tell you to continue.
- Real CPR Help for rate and depth of compressions.
- Support for the complete Chain of Survival.
- Help to all victims of SCA, even those for which no shock is advised.
- A one-piece electrode pad for fast and accurate placement.
- Consumer lithium camera batteries available from retail stores.
- Intelligent pediatric capability
- ZOLL's rectilinear biphasic waveform
- Total AED Program Management with En-Pro™
The Zoll AED Plus package includes:
- (1) Zoll AED Plus
- (1) Soft carrying case
- (1) Pair of CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR Feedback)
- (10) Duracell Type 123 lithium batteries
- Item is available in either Automatic (item #55-ZAED+ NAUTO) or Semi-Automatic (item #Z210)
- 5 Year expiration date on both the batteries and CPR-D Padz (less AED maintenance)
- 3 Year Warranty
- Physician's Prescription
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoll AED Plus, Recertified|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Zoll Stat-padz® II Mult-function Electrodes, HVP, Adult
Zoll Pedi-padz® II Multi-function Electrodes, Pediatric
You might also like...
Cardiac Science Powerheart® AED G3 with Rescuecoach, Recertified
Physio-Control LifePak® CR2 AED, Semi-automatic, WiFi, English, Handle