ZOLL AED Plus, Recertified
By Other Manufacturer
Special order product.
Ships in 3-6 weeks.
This item is non-returnable.
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
ZOLL's AED Plus defibrillator is designed to help victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Immediate CPR is crucial for treating SCA and delivering an electric shock can help restore a normal heartbeat.
The AED Plus is designed to guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR by providing integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue. It has Real CPR Help®, a tool that can sense what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. The proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers to perform CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compressions.
The AED Plus is easy-to use. The Real CPR Help instructions are designed to take the guesswork out of CPR. Additionally, they have a one-piece electrode design which makes applying pads simple, fast and accurate.
This AED is recertified, which allows you to get a quality product at a great price. Every used Zoll AED Plus that comes into our facility is taken through a 9-point inspection process by our certified biomedical technicians. It also has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for the rescue.
- (1) Zoll AED Plus
- (1) Soft carrying case
- (1) Pair of CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR feedback)
- (10) Duracell type 123 lithium batteries
- Easy to transport: Comes with soft carry case
- Provides real-time CPR feedback: Gives information on the rate and depth of chest compressions - prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions”
- Quick to use: One-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes
- Intuitive: Has visual icons for directions
- Self-testing: Automatically tests itself to ensure a state of readiness
- Durable: Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration and shock
- Affordable: Use off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a)
- IP (ingress protection) rating: IP55 for dust and water
*Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55lbs.
false not grp product
|Item Name||ZOLL AED Plus, Recertified|
|Dimension||5.25in H x 9.5in W x 11.5in D|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Zoll® AED Plus Batteries with Storage Sleeve
AED Surface Mount Wall Cabinet, With Alarm
Zoll Stat-padz® II Mult-function Electrodes, HVP, Adult
Zoll Pedi-padz® II Multi-function Electrodes, Pediatric
Zoll® AED Plus Soft Carry Case, Black