ZOLL's AED Plus defibrillator is designed to help victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA). Immediate CPR is crucial for treating SCA and delivering an electric shock can help restore a normal heartbeat.
The AED Plus is designed to guide rescuers in performing high-quality CPR by providing integrated audio and visual feedback to support you throughout the rescue. It has Real CPR Help®, a tool that can sense what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. The proprietary Real CPR Help® technology helps guide rescuers to perform CPR in accordance with the most recent guidelines for depth and rate of compressions.
The AED Plus is easy-to use. The Real CPR Help instructions are designed to take the guesswork out of CPR. Additionally, they have a one-piece electrode design which makes applying pads simple, fast and accurate.
This AED is recertified, which allows you to get a quality product at a great price. Every used Zoll AED Plus that comes into our facility is taken through a 9-point inspection process by our certified biomedical technicians. It also has an automatic self-test capability, so you can be sure it's ready for the rescue.
- (1) Zoll AED Plus
- (1) Soft carrying case
- (1) Pair of CPR-D Padz (One-piece pad with CPR feedback)
- (10) Duracell type 123 lithium batteries
- Easy to transport: Comes with soft carry case
- Provides real-time CPR feedback: Gives information on the rate and depth of chest compressions - prompts to "Push Harder" or confirms when you are doing "Good Compressions”
- Quick to use: One-piece CPR-D-padz® electrodes
- Intuitive: Has visual icons for directions
- Self-testing: Automatically tests itself to ensure a state of readiness
- Durable: Can withstand conditions like extreme temperature, altitude, vibration and shock
- Affordable: Use off-the-shelf lithium batteries (Duracell 123a)
- IP (ingress protection) rating: IP55 for dust and water
*Pedi-padz® pediatric electrodes can be purchased separately for children up to 8 years old or weighing less than 55lbs.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoll AED Plus, Recertified|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Zoll Stat-padz® II Mult-function Electrodes, HVP, Adult
Zoll Pedi-padz® II Multi-function Electrodes, Pediatric