The Zoe 740 SELECT brings together industry-leading technology for vital signs monitoring into a highly configurable, affordable package. The 740 SELECT is designed for use in a wide variety of patient care settings, providing the clinician with a high degree of flexibility and confidence to manage multiple workflows from a single platform.
- Motion tolerant performance - maintains accurate measurements during transport
- Optional carry case provides access to monitor with storage for accessories
- Carry case allows accessories to remain connected to monitor while being stored in compartments
- Carrying handle and rugged design make the 740 SELECT both portable and durable
- Quickstart mode - allows fast access to monitoring patient
- Best-in class sidestream and mainstream CO2 technology
- Adult, pediatric and neonate (with separate profiles)
- Optional strip chart recorder
- Print on alarm and save functions
- High quality ECG waveform
- Masimo Rainbow Parameters
- SpCO (Carbon Monoxide)
- PVI (Pleth Variability Index)
- RRa (Acoustic Respiration)
- Supports ambulance mounting options
- Weight: 4.7lbs / 2kg
- Battery life: 12-hours
- Power requirements: Li-Ion battery, 12-hour run time (continuous SpO2, NIBP/ temperature every 15 minutes)
- Display type: Bright 7" touchscreen, wide viewing angle, antiglare coating, auto-dim
false not grp product
|Item Name||Zoe 740 SELECT™ BP Monitor with MAXNIBP, Masimo SPO2, FILAC 3000 Temp, ECG|
|Battery Type||Lithium Ion|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Veridian® Sports SmartHeart Automatic Digital Blood Pressure Wrist Monitor
Nonin LifeSense® Capnograph and Pulse Monitor Unit
Prestan® Professional Adult Manikin CPR Rate Monitor, Blue
ZOE 740 SELECT™ Series Vital Signs Monitor
Zoe Medical Nightingale™ PPM3 Patient Monitor
Advantage Connect® 6024N Automatic Digital BP Monitor with Bluetooth
Medtronic Capnostream™ 35 Monitor
Dynarex Vital Signs Patient Monitor with Stand
Laerdal All-in-One Panel PC Instructor Patient Monitor
Curaplex® Fingertip Pulse Oximeter/SpO2 Monitor