WNL AED Practi-Trainer Essentials®
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Practi-Trainer™ AED training unit by WNL Products includes a replaceable scenario/language module – which means that when ECC guidelines are updated, you only need to upgrade your plug-in module - no need to buy an entirely new unit or send it out for reprogramming.
- Lightweight and easy to carry unit
- Fully compliant with new ECC 2010 CPR Guidelines
- Easy to install/replace module that has our pre-programmed scenarios in 2 languages (currently English/Spanish)
- Remote control unit provides instructors with easy access to changing scenarios and ability to pause play for classroom discussion
- 8 Pre-programmed scenarios provide useful training and troubleshooting options for students
- Adult and Child pads and training connectors are included for complete training
- Uses 3 AAA batteries (not included) or A/C Adapter which is sold separately
- (1) AED trainer
- (8) English and Spanish pre-programmed scenarios
- (1) Remote control (requires 2 AAA batteries, not included)
- (1) Set of adult training pads and connector
- (1) Set of child training pads and connector
- (1) Nylon carrying case
- (1) Instructor manual
- Unit dimensions: 7.5" x 6" x 1.75"
- Case dimensions: 11" x 8.5" x 3"
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.