Welch Allyn® Tycos® Gold Series DS66
By Welch Allyn
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
|5098-31||Gauge and Bulb Only||
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
The innovative Welch Allyn Tycos® Gold Series Trigger Aneroid Sphygmomanometer features a smooth trigger-style air release valve and ergonomic design. Includes soft plastic inserts at key touch points for comfort and easy operation. With gear-free DuraShock™ technology, you can count on the robust design of the DS66 Trigger Aneroid to remain in calibration longer than traditional aneroids, providing more accurate readings over time and a lower lifetime cost, helping to improve practice efficiencies and your bottom line.
- Shock resistant to maintain accuracy with lower lifetime cost—can withstand up to 30” drop and remain in calibration
- Soft comfort grip
- Laser-engraved dial face for accuracy
- Trigger deflation valve for smooth, one-finger operation
- Lighter weight than traditional models—won’t weigh down your lab coat
- 5098-27 Gauge and Durable 1-Piece Adult Cuff and Nylon Zipper Case
- 5098-31 Gauge and Bulb only
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.