The Veridian touch-free infrared thermometer can be used to quickly and effectively take a patient’s body temperature reading at the forehead. This dual thermometer measures in both Fahrenheit or Celsius on an easy-to-read, LED backlit display. It also provides a “fever alert” display icon, representing when the patient’s body temperature indicates a fever.
- Provides 1 second results
- Measures body and object/liquid temperatures
- Comparable to oral readings
- Memory recall of last 30 readings
- ”Fever alert” display icon
- Fahrenheit/Celsius measurements
- Automatic shut-off
- Low battery indicator
- No top covers required
- 2 AAA batteries included
- Range: 93.2 to 109.4°F/34 to 43°C human body, 32 to 212°F/0 to 100°C object
- Weight: 4.27oz
- Storage temperature: 4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C)
- Dimensions: 4-3/4 L x 2 W x 2in H
- (1) Thermometer
- (2) AAA batteries
- (1) Set of detailed English/Spanish instructions
- (1) Quick Start Guide
Please note: acceptable operating range is 60.8° F - 104°F or 16° C - 40° C. Use outside of this operating range may result in an error message (Err), requiring you to wait 45 minutes to stabilize the unit before using in an environment within the permissible temperature range.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Veridian® Touch-free Infrared Thermometer|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
MedSource Non-contact Infrared Thermometer, Model IR 300, FDA-approved
Welch Allyn SureTemp® Plus 690 Electronic Thermometer
$339.99 - $354.99