If you’re looking for a different type of thermometer give the TraxIt® Wearable Children’s Underarm Thermometer a try! With a gentle medical tape backing these kid-friendly thermometers will seem more like a sticker with their heart-shape and cuddly yellow bear image.
- Convenient and Economical: TraxIt® thermometers are less expensive than any other type of thermometer. They require no special storage conditions, batteries, covers or recalibration processes. TraxIts are pediatric thermometers, available in Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Easy to Use: TraxIt thermometers are easier to use and read compared to predecessor dot-matrix thermometers.
- Safe: TraxIts replace dangerous glass/mercury, digital electronic and tympanic thermometers. TraxIt thermometers and packaging contain no latex and are nontoxic. They conform to ASTM E1299-96 safety requirements.
- Reliable: TraxIts are designed to reduce the risk of cross infection or reinfection that could occur with other thermometer systems.
- Accurate: TraxIt color-change thermometers have been proven under strict clinical conditions and meet stringent ASTM accuracy requirements.
- Continuous Reading: TraxIt wearable axillary thermometers deliver continuous readings. The first reading is available 2-3 minutes after the thermometer is first applied. Thereafter, readings are virtually instant - just lift the arm to read the temperature as often as you like - even while the patient is asleep.
- Wearable: TraxIt will adhere to the armpit and may be left in place on normal, healthy, intact, hairless skin for up to 48 hours.
false not grp product
|Item Name||TraxIt® Underarm Thermometer, Pediatric|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.