The Thomas EMS Pediatric Pack includes eight separate high visibility removable pouches designed to treat all pediatric patients up to 36kg. Each pouch is designed to accommodate the medical equipment necessary to treat a patient in each specified weight range.
- All non-weight specific pediatric equipment (BVM, intubation handles, Magill forceps, syringes, etc.) can be stored inside the main inside chamber, or on the interior fold out flap.
- The fold out flap includes a neonatal kit, and also features an area to display all quick reference material such as APGAR, Rule of 9, or other important local pediatric treatment information (burn center, poison control, etc.).
- The interior of each removable pouch is constructed from a dry erase board material, which allows the medic to clearly label all equipment.
- Each pouch includes an attached reference medication chart specific to each weight range, and a small vinyl note card size exterior sleeve to quickly and easily monitor expiration dates of all equipment contained within the pouch.
- Made from rugged 1000 Denier Cordura
- Heavyweight fluid-resistant nylon base for easy decontamination
- Includes both a shoulder strap and carrying handles
- External dimensions: 14” x 20” x 9.5”
- Pack only - contents not included
|Thomas EMS Pediatric Pack (Supplies not Included)
|1,000 denier Cordura nylon
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Advanced
Curaplex® Stop the Bleed® Multi-Pack Kit, Intermediate
Curaplex® GO-PAP™ Capno Kits with BiTrac ED, Adult
Curaplex® VibraPEP™ Oscillatory Positive Expiratory Pressure System