The LMA® MADgic® Pediatric Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device without 3 mL Syringe is a versatile choice to administer medication across the entire upper airway and beyond the vocal cords.
For all of your difficult and awake intubations, bronchoscopies, transesophageal echocardiograms and endoscopies, the MADgic® Device will have you and your patients breathing easier with innovative features that are easy to swallow.
The MADgic® Device is not prefilled, so you can select the type of medication and exact dosing desired. And, with its malleable stylet, you can attain precise, targeted delivery specific to your patient’s anatomy.
Thorough, Targeted Anesthetic Coverage
- Atomized particles are gently dispersed across a broad area of the mucosa for optimal coverage
- Greater patient comfort - less stressful intubation/extubation
- Less risk of patient injury
- Designed to fit through vocal cords, down LMA® laryngeal mask or into nasal cavity
- Single use prevents cross-contamination
- Exact dosing reduces risk of toxicity
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Use topical anesthetic, vasoconstrictor, thrombin, etc.
- Refill as needed on same patient
- Typical Particle Size: 30-100 microns
- System Dead Space: 0.13 mL
- Tip Diameter 0.18”
- Applicator Length 4.5”
false not grp product
|Item Name||Teleflex® LMA® MADgic® Pediatric Laryngo-Tracheal Mucosal Atomization Device (Syringe not Included)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.