The Asherman Chest Seal™ (ACS™) by Teleflex is designed to be a safer approach to treating open pneumothorax and preventing tension pneumothorax in chest injuries from gunshot, stab wounds or other penetrating chest trauma. The unique one-way valve is designed to let air and blood escape while preventing re-entry of either. Proven to be a more effective treatment than standard petroleum gauze, the ACS is standard issue for the U.S. Army, the British Army and the U.S. Navy.
- One-way valve to let air and blood escape while preventing re-entry of either
- Ample dressing size of 5.5” diameter
- Gauze pad for cleaning and drying wound area
- Clear, circular pad design for optimal visualization of wound
- Pressure-sensitive adhesive assuring effective seal, even through body hair
- Easy open, sterile package
false not grp product
|Item Name||Teleflex Asherman Chest Seal (ACS)|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.