TacMed TRAMEDICUBE® Kits, Foam-Molded/Box Subkits
The Tactical Medical Solutions Tramedicube® is designed for use in homes, offices, vehicles, and areas with smaller numbers of occupants. Its 11" x 11" cube shape allows for easy storage in many different environments. The hard case is secured with serialized tamper evident seals so you'll know if the kit has been opened and there is a risk of an item missing. The Tramedicube® also has a top-mounted easy-carry handle for transport.
The Tramedicube® contains the essential Tramedic® sub-kits needed to respond to a broad range of medical emergencies. The individual sub-kits are easily identifiable by number, color code, text, and icons. The kits are also bilingual with English text prominently displayed and supported by Spanish sub-titles.
The center of the Tramedic® System is the removable Decision Tree, or flowchart, that is attached to the center of the hard case. This chart is your guide to prioritizing treatments and selecting which kit to use in a given situation. The back side of the chart, printed with high visibility yellow and the word CASUALTY, can be used as a signal or marker to guide rescue personnel to those in the greatest need of help.
All sub-kits contain individual instructions for the included components both by text and graphics. The instructions also prioritize the component to be used first in the kit, and each component is marked to clearly link to the corresponding instruction. By bringing the instructions down to the simplest level possible, the number of potential effective responders is greatly increased.
With the Tramedicube®, you will receive 50 licenses to our training portal, where videos detail the components of each sub-kit. Designed to be viewed by users of all ages, these videos are not only only informative and educational, but they could save a life. Access to the training site allows facility training managers to assign videos to personnel and staff as well as track their progress.
Another way we work to make your life easier is by providing kit tracking for product expiration dates. We maintain a log of the components used to pack your individual kit. As long as the original seal is on the kit, we can track and notify you of any product that is approaching expiration and needs to be replaced.
U.S. Patent 10,085,900
Option comes with (item # 60-0300MC) or without (item# 60-0300) Cabinet.
(1) Care Giver Protection Sub-Kit:
- (5) Pair Nitrile Gloves - size XL, Purple
- (5) Surgical Masks with Eye Shields
(1) Massive Bleeding Sub-Kit:
- (1) SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- (1) OLAES® Modular Bandage
(1) Breathing Sub-Kit:
- (1) Adsafe Face Shield
(1) Chest Injury Sub-Kit:
- (9) Petrolatum Gauze (3x18", sterile)
- (2) 2" Surgical Tape Rolls (10 yards)
(1) Wound Care Sub-Kit:
- (1) Tramedic® Trauma Bandage
- (1) Krinkle Gauze (4" x 4.1 yards)
- (1) ABD Trauma Pad (5" x 9")
(1) Burn Care Sub-Kit:
- (1) BLAST® Bandage
- (1) Burn Dressing
(1) Broken Bones Sub-Kit:
- (1) Elastic Wrap (3")
- (1) Moldable Acti Splint
(1) Eye Injury Sub-Kit:
- (2) Aluminum Eye Shield with Protective Cloth Cover
- (1) Control Wrap 4"
- (1) 2" Tape Roll (10 yards)
- (1) Eye Wash Irrigation Solution (4 ounces)
- (1) Sponge Gauze (4x4x12 ply, sterile, 1/pack)
(1) Casualty Care Sub-Kit:
- (5) Heat-Reflective Emergency Blankets (84 x 52")
- (5) Illumination Devices (orange)
(1) Minor Injury Sub-Kit:
- (10) Adhesive Bandages (3/4 x 3")
- (5) Adhesive Bandages (2 x 4")
- (2) Pair Nitrile Gloves - size XL, Purple
- (1) 1/2" Surgical Tape Roll
- (1) Carmalt Splinter Forceps (4.75")
- (30) Sponge Gauze (4x4x8 ply, sterile, 2/pack)
- (6) Alcohol Pads
(1) Trauma Shears
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.