TacMed TRAMEDIC® Cabinet Kit, Foam-Molded/Boxes
The Tactical Medical Solutions Tramedic® Cabinet Kit is designed for use in industrial facilities, educational facilities, sporting venues, and areas where a large number of people are present. It is slightly smaller than our larger Wall-mounted Kit and is housed in a wall-mounted case. The cabinet can be locked or integrated into your current alarm system. The removable hard case has a top-mounted easy-carry handle.
Each kit arrives with our individual sub-kits and are easily identifiably by number, color code, text, and icons. The kits are also bilingual with English text prominently displayed and supported by the Spanish sub-titles.
The center of the Tramedic® System is the removable Decision Tree, or flowchart, that is attached to the center of the hard case. This flowchart is your guide to prioritizing treatments and selecting which kit to use in a given situation. The back side of the chart, printed with high visibility yellow and the word CASUALTY, can be used as a signal or marker to guide rescue personnel to those in the greatest need of help.
All sub-kits contain individual instructions for the included components both by text and graphics. The instructions also prioritize the component to be used first in the kit, and each component is marked to clearly link to the corresponding instruction. By bring the instructions down to the simplest level possible, the number of potential effective responders is greatly increased.
With the Tramedic® Cabinet Kit, you will receive 50 licenses to our training portal, where videos detail the components of each sub-kit. Designed to be viewed by users of all ages, these videos are not only informative and educational, but they could save a life. Access to the training site allows facility training managers to assign videos to personnel and staff as well as track their progress.
Another way we work to make your life easier is by providing kit tracking for product expiration dates. We maintain a log of the components used to pack your individual kit. As long as the original seal remains on the kit, we can track and notify you of any product that is approaching expiration and needs to be replaced.
With a clean eye-catching design, the kit will be noticeable enough to locate in an emergency but won't interfere with the overall feel of the structure.
It's more than first aid. It's the Tramedic® Difference.
U.S. Patent 10,085,900
Option comes with (item # 60-0500MC) or without (item# 60-0500) cabinet.
(1) Care Giver Protection Sub-Kit:
- (5) Pair Nitrile Gloves - size XL, Purple
- (5) Surgical Masks with Eye Shields
(4) Massive Bleeding Sub-Kit (each containing):
- (1) SOF® Tactical Tourniquet Wide
- (1) OLAES® Modular Bandage
(1) Breathing Sub-Kit:
- (1) Adsafe Face Shield
(1) Chest Injury Sub-Kit:
- (9) Petrolatum Gauze (3x18", sterile)
- (2) 2" Surgical Tape Rolls (10 yards)
(3) Wound Care Sub-Kit (each containing):
- (1) Tramedic® Trauma Bandage
- (1) Krinkle Gauze (4" x 4.1 yards)
- (1) ABD Trauma Pad (5" x 9")
(1) Burn Care Sub-Kit:
- (1) BLAST® Bandage
- (1) Burn Dressing
(1) Broken Bones Sub-Kit:
- (1) Elastic Wrap (3")
- (1) Moldable Acti Splint
(1) Eye Injury Sub-Kit:
- (2) Aluminum Eye Shield with Protective Cloth Cover
- (1) Control Wrap 4"
- (1) 2" Tape Roll (10 yards)
- (1) Eye Wash Irrigation Solution (4 ounces)
- (1) Sponge Gauze (4x4x12 ply, sterile, 1/pack)
(1) Casualty Care Sub-Kit:
- (5) Heat-Reflective Emergency Blankets (84 x 52")
- (5) Illumination Devices (orange)
(1) Minor Injury Sub-Kit:
- (10) Adhesive Bandages (3/4 x 3")
- (5) Adhesive Bandages (2 x 4")
- (2) Pair Nitrile Gloves - size XL, Purple
- (1) 1/2" Surgical Tape Roll
- (1) Carmalt Splinter Forceps (4.75")
- (3) Sponge Gauze (4x4x8 ply, sterile, 2/pack)
- (6) Alcohol Pads
(2) Trauma Shears
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.