Statpacks® G3 Bolus Packs, BBP Resistant
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Not only does the Bolus hold first responder medical supplies, it works as a medication pack that may be used with the Breather. This EMT medical bag holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support. Medication vials and pre-filled syringes are easily organized as well as IV set-ups and fluids. The Bolus is a versatile EMT medical bag that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- QuickZip access to main compartment for quick access to first responder medical supplies
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT medical bag
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll Intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other StatPacks EMS backpacks
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBPs
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 16” x W: 15.5” x D: 7.5”
Please note: Contents NOT included.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.