StatPacks G3 Tidal Volume, BBP
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
If you’re looking for an emergency oxygen pack, the G3 Tidal Volume is here. It’s one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely. It securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder and accommodates the Oxygen Module. Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVMs, and extra regulators. Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot. This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
- Capacity: 1500 in3
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 22” x W: 8” x D: 9”
- Bag comes in 2 Color Options: (1) Green (item #G35002GN) or (2) Red (item # G35002RE)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module or the securing straps that come included.
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder strap doubles as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear; helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBPs
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
Please note: Contents NOT included.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit
StatPacks G3 Universal Cell, Black