The StatPacks G3 Responder is a large-sized street pack for medics who carry more. Boxy and compact, it allows for more ergonomic hauling. Unique design keeps your shoulder straps off the ground when you’re accessing contents. Internal Cells stack neatly and securely in many different configurations. This pack accommodates the First Aid QuickRoll Intubation Kit, Circulatory Kit, and Remedy Kit, as well as the stackable Cellular System. The aluminum track creates a bomb proof secure point for the shoulder straps that allows for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment. Up to four of the Generation 3 standard Cells will fit inside as this is the large-sized of the EMS backpacks included in the Cellular System.
- Unique design keeps shoulder straps off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks modules in many different configurations
- Skids protect high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of the EMS bag
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear; helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Lightweight, high grade aluminum track that allows the shoulder straps to be easily moved out of the way of the main compartment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services Cells.
- A quick stash pocket for trash, cervical collars, and extra supplies located on the inside
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBPs
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Capacity: 3600 in3
- Weight: 6.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 29” x W: 18” x D: 7”
Note: Contents not included. Bag only.
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 Responder Bag, Red|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
StatPacks G3 Oxygen Module, Green
StatPacks G3 Universal Cell, Black
StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit
StatPacks G3 First Aid Circulatory Kit
StatPacks G3 First Aid Circulatory Kit, Red
StatPacks G3 Intravenous (IV) Cell, Blue
StatPacks G3 Medicine Cell, Gray
StatPacks G3 First Aid Infusion Kit
StatPacks G3 First Aid QuickRoll Intubation Kit, Red
StatPacks G3 First Aid QuickRoll Intubation Kit
StatPacks G3 Airway Cell Bag, Green
StatPacks G3 First Aid Universal Kit, Small
StatPacks G3 First Aid Remedy Kit, Red
You might also like...
LA Rescue® Trauma Attack Pack
L.A. Rescue® ALS Attack Pack Pro, Royal
L.A. Rescue® Pediatric ALS Attack Pack Bag
StatPacks G3 Perfusion Bags, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant, Red
L.A. Rescue® Trauma Attack Pack, Red
LA Rescue® ALS Attack Pack Pro
StatPacks G3 QuickLook, BBP
StatPacks G3 QuickLook, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant, Blue
StatPacks G3 Clinician Bag, Red
StatPacks G3 Load N' Go Bag, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant, Red
StatPacks G3 Load N' Go Bags, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
Conterra ALS Extreme Pack
Meret OMNI™ PRO X Complete Infection Control BLS/ALS Total System Module (TS2 Ready™), Case Only, Red
Conterra ALS Extreme Pack
L.A. Rescue® Equipment Line Drop Bag, Red