The StatPacks G3 Responder Bag is a large-sized street pack designed for maximum storage and organization of medical products and equipment. The pack allows for more ergonomic hauling.
The pack’s main fabric is Tarpaulin and it has a one-ounce urethane coating to make it easier to clean. That coating also provides protection from the elements and blood borne pathogens. It has a Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion. The outside of the bag is made of a durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. The reflectiveness helps with visibility in nighttime situations. Skids protect the high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of the EMS bag.
This pack is specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks modules in many different configurations. Up to four of the Generation 3 standard cells will fit inside at one time. The internal cells can stack neatly and securely. The bag also accommodates the First Aid Quickroll Intubation Kit, Circulatory Kit and Remedy Kit.
The G3 bag has a unique foam-lined design to keep all of the emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements. The bag has internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro compatible items. The inside of the bag has a quick stash pocket for trash, cervical collars and extra supplies. It also has an ID window for easy visibility of a label.
You can carry the bag by its side handles or with two shoulder straps. The shoulder straps have a lightweight, high grade aluminum track that allows them to be easily moved out of the way of the main compartment. This unique design keeps the shoulder straps off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear.
This pack is ideal for medics and other first responders.
Note: Contents not included. Bag only.
- Pairs with the StatPacks Cell System
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or equipment
- Made of Tarpaulin with a one-ounce urethane coating for an easier clean
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion
- Skids protect high wear areas and lengthen the lifetime of the EMS bag
- Covered in reflective material with protective outer mesh for visibility
- Unique foam lined design protects from equipment from breaking
- Inside pocket for trash, cervical collars or extra supplies
- Lightweight, high grade aluminum track allows the shoulder straps to be easily moved
- Shoulder straps stay off the ground and out of the dirt when accessing EMT gear
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- ID window for easy visibility of label
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Capacity: 3600in3
- Weight: 6.0lbs
- Dimensions: 29” H x 18” W x 7” D
|StatPacks G3 Responder Bag, Red
|29in H x 18in W x 7in D
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
StatPacks G3 Perfusion Bags, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
StatPacks G3 Back Up Bag, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
StatPacks G3 Load N' Go Bags, Blood Borne Pathogen Resistant
B. Braun Medical EXCEL® IV Bags with 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection
$5.99 - $6.59
Meret Recover™ Pro X Complete Infection Control O2 Response Bags
$269.95 - $297.99