The StatPacks G3 Medicine Cell features a foam-molded, quad-fold design that helps keep medications organized and at your fingertips. IV catheters, needles, syringes are neatly arranged for simple identification. The “Vial Strand™” holds multi dose meds tightly in place with bright yellow pull tabs for easy removal. Prefilled doses can be organized in the middle section. The G3 Medicine Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- Makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services packs
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
- Quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Two handles with “MEDICINE” written to identify the difference in EMT gear
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other medic bags
- Four Vial Strands that holds multi-dose vials securely in place
- Bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls to clearly indicate where they are located
- Durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear; helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Nicely fits in the Generation1 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Fits into most EMT jump bags available in the market today
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 12” x W: 6” x D: 6.5”
Please note: Contents NOT included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 Medicine Cell, Red|
|Dimension||6.5in L x 6in W x 12in H|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® Safety Clear Plus Cuffed ET Tubes
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs