Statpacks G3 Load n' Go Pack, BBP Resistant, Blue
See notes for replacements
The Statpacks Load n’ Go is an ideal medic backpack for fixed wing and critical care transport, ambulance and fire engines. No other medic backpack keeps equipment more organized and quickly accessible thanks to thoughtfully designed transparent sleeves, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters that are arranged in three layers. Capacity: 2600 in3. Weight: 4.5 lbs. Dimensions: 20”H x 19”W x 7”D. Contents not included.
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized.
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport.
- QuickZip access to front compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment.
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment.
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Statpacks G3 Load n' Go Pack, BBP Resistant, Blue|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Microflex® Supreno SE Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves