The Statpacks G3 Intravenous cell is a foam molded book style design that helps keep IV therapies organized and at your fingertips. Drip sets, IV bag(s), catheters, needles and IV start kits are neatly arranged for fast access. It doubles as a pressure bag for rapid fluid infusion.
This Intravenous Cell is considered to be one half cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. They are designed to reveal your supplies in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. G3 Cells unfold to expose all your vital supplies at once, and puts away just as quickly.
- This cell makes for a quick, easy to use, EMS medication bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services packs
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMS medication bags
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- Two handles with “MEDICINE” written to identify the difference in EMT gear
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other Medic Bags
- Four Vial Strands that holds multi dose vials securely in place
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Fits into most EMT jump bags available in the market today
- Capacity: 390 in3
- Weight: 0.6 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 12” x W: 6” x D: 3”
Please note: Contents NOT included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 Intravenous (IV) Cell, Blue|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.