This EMT medication case holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support and meets local protocol for medication administration. Easily organize medication vials and prefilled syringes, as well as IV set-ups and fluids. The First Aid Infusion Kit is a versatile drug case that may be used in many different departments and settings.
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment
- A medium-sized EMS drug bag
- Clear, durable mesh windows, pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Main fabric is 420 Denier Nylon with a 1 ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Can accommodate prefilled syringes and medications ampoules/vials
- Scheduled medications pouch
- Enough space for extra syringes and needles
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal of paramedic level supplies
- Capacity: 1100 in3
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 14” x W: 11.5” x D: 7”
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 First Aid Infusion Kit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® ET Tubes, Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® Patient Transporters
Curaplex® TritonGrip SE Nitrile Exam Gloves, Blue