Designed as a quick first-in EMT Jump bag for medics who only need the basic airway, breathing, and circulation supplies, the Statpacks EMS backpack accommodates the QuickRoll Intubation, Circulatory, and Remedy Kits, as well as the stackable Cellular System. It features foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
Up to 3 of the Generation 3 Standard Cells will fit inside this smallest of the EMS backpacks included in the Cellular System.
- Unique design allows access to the Cells from the top or front of the EMS Backpack
- Specifically designed for the StatPacks Cell System and accommodates all StatPacks Kits in many different configurations
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear; helps with visibility in nighttime situations
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services Cells
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other EMS bags
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBPs
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Capacity: 3000 in3
- Weight: 3.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 22” x W: 19” x D: 7”
Note: Contents not included. Bag only.
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 Clinician Bag, Red|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.