Statpacks G3 Bolus Packs, BBP Resistant
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Not only does the Bolus hold first responder medical supplies, it works as a medication pack that may be used with the Breather. This EMT medical bag holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support. Medication vials and pre-filled syringes are easily organized as well as IV set-ups and fluids. The Bolus is a versatile EMT medical bag that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
- Clear, durable urethane windows, mesh pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- QuickZip access to main compartment for quick access to first responder medical supplies
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the top or front of this EMT medical bag
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll Intubation, Remedy, and Circulatory Kits
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Unique foam lined design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the outside front
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other StatPacks EMS backpacks
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBPs
- Blood borne pathogen resistant
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Weight: 5.0 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 16” x W: 15.5” x D: 7.5”
Please note: Contents NOT included.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Conterra MedPro™ Medications Kit, Black with Reflective Yellow Strips, Case Only