The Statpacks EMS Trauma Bag has a foam molded quad-fold design that helps keep basic and advanced airway adjuncts organized and at your fingertips. For EMT intubation, laryngoscope blades, oral pharyngeal airways and nasal pharyngeal airways are neatly arranged for fast access. Endotracheal tubes, suction catheters, stylets and ETCO2 meters may be stored in the middle section. The Airway Cell is considered to be one full cell in the StatPacks Third Generation Cellular System.
- This cell makes for a quick, easy to use, EMT intubation bag
- Unique foam molded design keeps all emergency medical equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized airway supplies and tools
- Fits into most EMT jump bags available in the market today
- Specifically designed to stack neatly in StatPacks Generation 3 emergency medical services packs
- Nicely fits in the Generation 3 Perfusion and Backup EMS Backpacks
- Color-coded for easy identification from other EMT intubation equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash or extra supplies
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other medic bags
- Two handles with “AIRWAY” written to identify the difference in EMT gear
- Capacity: 470 in3
- Weight: 1.5 lbs.
- Dimensions: H: 12” x W: 6” x D: 6.5”
Please note: Contents NOT included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||StatPacks G3 Airway Cell Bag, Green|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.