SSCOR S-SCORT® TEN Portable Suction Unit Replacement Battery
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The S-SCORT TEN Portable Suction Unit is the embodiment of durability. Its linear polyethylene rotational molded exterior is virtually indestructible.
Whenever the TEN is put on charge, vehicle power activates the charger in the device. The battery is returned to full charge and held at that level while the indicator lights communicate the battery condition.
The TEN is powerful and can be adjusted between full power and a lower level of vacuum for tracheal and pediatric procedures.
Like all SSCOR aspirators the TEN combines the reliability of sealed lead acid batteries with the durability and power of an oil-less diaphragm pump. Deep discharge is the biggest enemy a sealed lead acid battery has; and S-SCORT TEN has a unique system that protects against destructive deep discharge by disconnecting the battery when it will no longer run the pump, avoiding deep discharge.
S-SCORT TEN is easy to clean. The water resistant exterior is expressly suited for the pre-hospital health care environment. The case resists stains and sheds fluids so effectively that it can be cleaned with a hose and scrub brush. It is absolutely ”firefighter-proof” tough.
Indicator lights tell you when the pump is running, when the unit is on charge, when the battery is low, and when the battery is fully charged to available capacity. A tubing retention strap holds tubing and suction tip. All units come with a shoulder strap. A shoulder strap with a supply storage bag is an option.
Charging/Retention Shelf for S-SCORT TEN Portable Suction Unit
The charging/retention shelf joins with the S-SCORT TEN aspirator to create an aspirator charging system for your vehicle. The shelf holds the TEN firmly in place to a force of 25G. It also automatically charges the TEN when properly wired to the vehicle electrical system. The indicator lights tell you when the TEN if fully charged.
- Extremely durable linear polyethylene rotational molded chassis
- Powerful, but adjustable to vacuum levels appropriate for tracheal and pediatric procedures
- Reliable and cost effective sealed lead acid battery
- Powerful and durable oil-less diaphragm pump
- Internal PC board controls incoming current to maintain battery at optimal levels
- Internal PC board also disconnects battery before destructive deep discharge occurs
- The S-SCORT TEN utilizes vehicle power or an AC/DC converter to charge the internal sealed lead acid battery
- Easy to clean exterior can even be hosed down
- Tubing strap for supplies
- Holds the aspirator in place to a force of 25G
- The optional charging/retention shelf automatically creates contact between the TEN and the vehicle electrical system and utilizes vehicle power to charge the TEN
- Performance: > 30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg
- Charger: Internal Dual Mode
- Battery Run Time: Up to 45 minutes (+/- 10%) when fully charged at full capacity
- Dimensions: 9.5” H x 7” W x 14” L
- Weight: 10 lbs.
- Power Source: Vehicle or Internal Battery
- Two Position Regulator: -120 mmHg (+/-15%) or > -525mmHg
- Warranty: 1 Year
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR S-SCORT® TEN Portable Suction Unit Replacement Battery|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.