The S-SCORT III® was first introduced in July of 1991 and has proven itself to be a durable, reliable, and economical EMS suction device. While the S-SCORT III has evolved and improved, it maintains all of the characteristics that make it the standard in many EMS agencies.
The S-SCORT III is well-suited for today's EMS environment: it provides all of the power and versatility necessary to quickly and effectively clear an airway, weighs only 7 lbs., and is economical to purchase and maintain.
Even though the device weighs only 7 lbs., it has proven that it can stand up to the rigors of the most active EMS service. The components of the S-SCORT III are encased in protective foam for exceptional protection and durability.
The S-SCORT III delivers >30 LPM clinical airflow and vacuum is regulated by a two-position regulator, allowing the operator to choose between full power (>525mmHg) and reduced power (120mmHg +/- 15%) for endotracheal and pediatric suction procedures.The device is powered by an internal sealed lead acid battery, which is maintained by an AC/DC charger or a DC power cord.The S-SCORT III is shipped “ready to use” and the built-in pouch accommodates patient tubing, catheters, and other supplies.
- Lightweight, durable portable suction device
- Vinyl coated nylon over foam construction
- Inexpensive to purchase and maintain
- Powered by rechargeable sealed lead-acid batteries
- >30 LPM clinical airflow
- Two position regulator providing a vacuum selection of >525mmHg or 120mmHg +/- 15%
- Performance: >30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg vacuum
- Dimensions: 8” H x 7” W x 11” L
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Power Source: Internal Battery or DC power cord connected to vehicle
- Battery Run Time: 30-45 minutes when fully charged
- Charger: 115V AC to 12V DC fixed voltage
- Chassis: Durable closed cell foam and vinyl wipe down fabric
- Regulator: Two position
- Warranty: 1 Year
- (1) Fixed Voltage Charger
- (1) DC Cable
- (1) Canister
- (1) 2m Patient Tube
- (1) HiD® Suction Tip
- (1) CD Manual
- Replacement battery item number 80638 may be used with the S-SCORT III and S-SCORT® 9 suction units.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR S-SCORT® III Portable Suction Unit, Red Case|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Curaplex® Yankauer Suction Tip with Vent and Tubing
SSCOR AC Battery Charger
SSCOR DC Charging Cable
SSCOR S-SCORT® 9 Suction Unit Battery, S-SCORT 9 and S-SCORT III
Curaplex® Disposable Suction Canisters, Hydrophobic, 1,200cc
You might also like...
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit (LCSU®) 4
$17.00 - $744.00
SSCOR S-CORT VX-2® Portable Suction Unit
$46.95 - $1,099.99
Laerdal Suction Unit
$25.79 - $104.00
SSCOR S-SCORT® II Suction Unit
SSCOR S-SCORT® TEN Portable Suction Unit Replacement Battery
SSCOR Quickdraw® Alkaline Battery Powered Portable Suction Unit
$34.79 - $507.00