SSCOR S-SCORT® II Suction Unit
See product page for possible alternates.
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
The S-SCORT II accommodates you and your battery care system! Created to operate using batteries designed to fit LIFEPAK® 5, 10 and 12 defibrillators, the S-SCORT II has two receptacles; one to hold an active battery and one to hold a spare. Typically, a fully charged defibrillator battery will run the II for about 20 minutes.
Once depleted, the battery can be recharged in the same manner as the batteries going into the defibrillator.
The S-SCORT II features a two position regulator enabling you to switch between a very powerful setting in excess of 525mmHg down to a gentler 120mmHg +/- 15% for tracheal and pediatric procedures. Airflow exceeds 30 lpm.
The chassis is a steel frame covered by vinyl coated nylon enabling wipe down cleaning and disinfection.
- Performance: >30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg vacuum
- Regulator settings: >525mmHg or 120mmHg +/- 15%
- Dimensions: 7” H x 7” W x 14” L
- Weight: 10 lbs. with battery (not supplied)
- Power Source: DC power cord to vehicle; defibrillator battery (not supplied)
- Chassis: Steel base, vinyl wipe down fabric
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Utilizes defibrillator batteries (designed for LIFEPAK 5, 10 and 12 defibrillators)
- Carries one active and one spare battery
- Runs for approximately 20 minutes on each defibrillator battery at full capacity
- Two position vacuum regulation
- Airflow in excess of 30 lpm
- Vacuum in excess of 525mmHg
- Steel frame chassis
- Vinyl covered nylon wipe down exterior
- Conforms with EC Directive 89/336/EEC Covering EMC Testing
- DC Cable
- 2m Patient Tube
- Hi-D® Suction Tip
- CD manual
Please note: Battery is NOT included and the S-SCORT II has no charging capabilities. The LIFEPAK Defibrillator Battery item number 5027FP is a compatible option. If you do purchase a battery for this unit you must also purchase the appropriate charging system.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR S-SCORT® II Suction Unit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Curaplex® Yankauer Suction Tip with Vent and Tubing
Physio-Control LifePak® NiCAD Defibrillator Batteries, Model LifePak® 5, 10 and 11
Curaplex® Disposable Hydrophobic Suction Canisters, 1200cc
Curaplex® Suction Easy Disposable Suction Unit with Adapter and Catheter
Curaplex® ET Tubes, Cuffed with Stylet
Curaplex® PVC Nasopharyngeal Robertazzi Airways
Curaplex® Suction Catheters
Curaplex® Gravity IV Administration Sets, Needle-free Pre-pierced Sure-lok Y-Site
Curaplex® IV Extension Set with Needleless Injection Site, 8in
Curaplex® Blood Pressure Cuffs
Curaplex® Nasal Cannulas
Curaplex® BVM Manual Resuscitator with Universal Connector and 7' O2 Tubing
Curaplex® Patient Transporters