The S-SCORT II accommodates you and your battery care system! Created to operate using batteries designed to fit LIFEPAK® 5, 10 and 12 defibrillators, the S-SCORT II has two receptacles; one to hold an active battery and one to hold a spare. Typically, a fully charged defibrillator battery will run the II for about 20 minutes.
Once depleted, the battery can be recharged in the same manner as the batteries going into the defibrillator.
The S-SCORT II features a two position regulator enabling you to switch between a very powerful setting in excess of 525mmHg down to a gentler 120mmHg +/- 15% for tracheal and pediatric procedures. Airflow exceeds 30 lpm.
The chassis is a steel frame covered by vinyl coated nylon enabling wipe down cleaning and disinfection.
- Performance: >30 lpm clinical airflow, > 525 mmHg vacuum
- Regulator settings: >525mmHg or 120mmHg +/- 15%
- Dimensions: 7” H x 7” W x 14” L
- Weight: 10 lbs. with battery (not supplied)
- Power Source: DC power cord to vehicle; defibrillator battery (not supplied)
- Chassis: Steel base, vinyl wipe down fabric
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Utilizes defibrillator batteries (designed for LIFEPAK 5, 10 and 12 defibrillators)
- Carries one active and one spare battery
- Runs for approximately 20 minutes on each defibrillator battery at full capacity
- Two position vacuum regulation
- Airflow in excess of 30 lpm
- Vacuum in excess of 525mmHg
- Steel frame chassis
- Vinyl covered nylon wipe down exterior
- Conforms with EC Directive 89/336/EEC Covering EMC Testing
- DC Cable
- 2m Patient Tube
- Hi-D® Suction Tip
- CD manual
Please note: Battery is NOT included and the S-SCORT II has no charging capabilities. The LIFEPAK Defibrillator Battery item number 5027FP is a compatible option. If you do purchase a battery for this unit you must also purchase the appropriate charging system.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR S-SCORT® II Suction Unit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
SSCOR S-SCORT® TEN Portable Suction Unit Replacement Battery
SSCOR 1m Patient Suction Connecting Tubing
You might also like...
SSCOR S-CORT VX-2® Portable Suction Unit
SSCOR S-SCORT® III Portable Suction Unit, Red Case
Laerdal Suction Unit
Laerdal Compact Suction Unit (LCSU®) 4
SSCOR Quickdraw® Alkaline Battery Powered Portable Suction Unit
Veridian Suction Pump Tabletop Aspirator System