SSCOR Quickdraw Portable Suction Unit, Rechargeable
See notes for replacements
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
The SSCOR Quickdraw® Rechargeable Portable Suction Unit operates most like a traditional suction device. It will run approximately 30 minutes on a healthy battery. Keep it on charge indefinitely and let the internal electronics monitor and manage the charge of the battery.
The rechargeable Quickdraw can function as an extremely efficient handheld suction or as a small, yet powerful and effective traditional suction pump. As a handheld device the Quickdraw is equally efficient no matter who the operator is, or how large or strong the hand is that is operating it. This separates the Quickdraw from manual suction devices that are dependent on strength and endurance to deliver effective suction.
The SSCOR Quickdraw® Rechargeable Portable Suction Unit provides strong emergency portable suction and weighs only 2.6 lbs. It's small enough to carry in your airway bag or “first in kit” and taken to the patient’s side where it is needed. It does not need to be carried as a separate piece of equipment to be carried or left behind in the truck.
- Lightweight, portable suction device
- Fits in airway or first in bag
- Powered by Rechargeable Sealed Lead Batteries
- Vacuum setting >500mmHg or approximately 80 - 100mmhg
- Clearly labeled battery condition indicator;
- CE Marked
- IPX4 rating for protection against ingress of fluids
- Use as a handheld or traditional suction device with tubing, tips, and catheters
- Performance: Maximum negative pressure >500mmHg; Low negative pressure setting approximately 80 - 100mmHg
- Dimensions: 10.5” L x 4.5” H x 4.35” W
- Weight: 2.6 lbs.
- Power Source: Rechargeable Sealed Lead Acid batteries
- Battery Run Time: 30 minutes +/- 10% when fully charged at full capacity
- Collection Canister: 300 cc/ml capacity; 99.98% bacterial effective filter
- Conforms To: ETL listed, conforms to ISO 10079-1, UL 60601-1, IEC 60601-1, EN 60601-1-2, CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 - M90, IPX4 per IEC 60529
- Warranty: 1 Year
Includes: DC Cable, Canister with 1m Patient Tube, Hi-D® Suction Tip, and CD Manual.
Please note: For additonal replacement parts please see SSCOR Quickdraw® Replacement Parts.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR Quickdraw Portable Suction Unit, Rechargeable|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.