The SSCOR DCell Suction device is the world’s first and only full size portable suction device powered by off-the-shelf alkaline batteries. This makes the DCell Suction ideal for emergencies when external power sources are not available. With D Cell alkaline batteries, that can run the device for 6-9 hours* without the need to recharge, the DCell Suction device ensures that medical vacuum is available when power sources fail.
The SSCOR DCell Suction is a dependable and effective portable suction device.
- It is intended for storage for extended periods in disaster preparedness equipment caches where it does not need to be maintained on charge.
- The DCell Suction can be used for most procedures generally performed with wall vacuum.
- The variable regulator allows the DCell Suction negative pressure to be adjusted quickly between -50mmHg to -525mmHg with a quarter turn of the knob.
- The DCell Suction unit can operate indefinitely with replaceable, off the shelf alkaline batteries or be powered from an external power source using an AC power adapter or a DC power cord.
- Unlike manual devices that require an end user to use and stock proprietary canisters, the DCell Suction device can be adapted to canisters currently in use throughout the hospital.
- Alkaline batteries are replaceable not rechargeable and can be changed in minutes, eliminating the need to take the device out of service for hours of recharging. Alkaline batteries have a long shelf life.
The SSCOR DCell Suction is unlike any other battery powered suction device. When unexpected emergency power failures occur or vacuum is required in unequipped areas, the SSCOR DCell Suction can be deployed quickly to provide quality medical vacuum.
- Powered by off-the-shelf D Cell alkaline batteries
- 6 to 9 hour run time* after which a fresh set of batteries can be installed in minutes
- Variable regulator and gauge
- Battery condition indicator
- Does not need to be kept on charge
- Can also be powered indefinitely from external 12V DC power using the SSCOR #80665 DC power cord or AC power using the SSCOR #80529 AC power adapter
- Accommodates most standard hospital suction canisters
- Canister can be oriented in one of three positions
- Performance: Clinical airflow >=30 lpm, <50 mmHg to >525 mmHg vacuum (specifications based on tests performed with fresh Duracell alkaline batteries)
- Dimensions: 12” H x 9” W x 11” D
- Vacuum Pump: 12V DC; Exceeds -525mmHg for the first few hours and exceeds 300mmHg for the stated run time*
- Weight: 9.5 lbs. (when batteries are installed; batteries are not included)
- External Power Source Adapters: Optional AC/DC converter #80529; Optional AC Power Adapter to connect to the AC/DC Converter #80551-100; Optional DC power cord #80665
- Power: 12V DC 1A
- Battery: Off- the-shelf 12xD Cell Alkaline Batteries (not included)
- Run Time: 6-9 Hours*
- Conforms To: EC 60601-1, IEC 60601-1-2, IPX4, ETL Listed
- Warranty: 3 Years
*Run time is defined as the period of time that the device generates more than 300 mmHg negative pressure. Total run time typically varies between 6-9 hours. These run time specifications are based upon tests using new Duracell® CopperTop batteries (not included). Run time will vary depending on battery manufacturer, state of the charge, ambient temperature, and age of the batteries.Includes: 1200cc Canister, 2m Patient Tube, HI-D® Suction Tip, Operating Instructions, and Maintenance Manual
Please note: Batteries not included.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SSCOR DCell Suction Unit|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.