The SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter offers dependable results, plus the flexibility to perform in virtually any clinical setting. This continuous monitoring device displays %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). Utilizing patented BCI® Serial Autocorrelation technology, the SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter can be trusted to deliver reliable readings on a wide range of patients. It monitors the efficacy of respiratory treatments in the most challenging situations, even under conditions of low perfusion or during motion. The SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter has multiple operating modes, audible and visual alarms, and remote alarm capability that alerts for potential clinical intervention.
- 3.3” W x 6.1” H x 1.7” D
- Motion tolerant
- Low perfusion performance
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Converts from handheld to tabletop unit with Docking Station
- Remote alarm capabilities
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED
- Audible and visual alarms
- Intuitive 5-key navigation
- User-selectable Clinician, Home, and Sleep operating modes
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Compatible with Docking Station and Attachable Printer
- Nellcor® sensor compatibility
false not grp product
|Item Name||Smiths BCI SPECTRO2™ 30 Pulse Oximeter System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.