The SPECTRO2™ 20 Pulse Oximeter is an easy-to-use spot-check device that displays %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength, and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). Utilizing patented BCI® Serial Autocorrelation technology, this device responds to challenging environments - including those with the presence of low perfusion or motion. The SPECTRO2™ 20 Pulse Oximeter aids health care providers in responding to a wide range of patient needs, including higher acuity care and ambulatory situations.
- Patented Serial Autocorrelation technology
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Multiple power options
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI® spot-check sensor
- Low battery indicator
- Nellcor® sensor compatibility
- Reliable performance during motion such as intra- and inter-hospital transport
- 3.3” W x 6.1” H x 1.7” D”
- Reliable performance under conditions of low perfusion
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
false not grp product
|Item Name||Smiths BCI SPECTRO2™ 20 Pulse Oximeter System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.