The BCI SPECTRO2™ 10 Pulse Oximeter is a low cost, spot-check device displaying %SpO2, pulse rate, signal strength and Pulse amplitude Index (PI). Affordable, dependable, and easy to use. This device delivers reliable performance, meeting the needs of health care providers in primary care environments. Its unique optional accessories allow clinicians to customize a solution to meet the needs of virtually any clinical environment.
- Large, bright, easy-to-read LED for at-a-glance assessment
- Unique on-board cradle to store and protect finger sensor
- Multiple power options
- Compatible with Docking Station, Attachable Printer, and BCI® spot-check sensor
- Pulse amplitude Index (PI)
- Low battery indicator
- Durable, reliable performance you expect from the BCI brand
- Comfortable ergonomic design allows easy one-handed operation
- Optional printer eliminates possible documentation errors
- Stores patient data for transfer to PC for improved efficiency and documentation
- Dimensions: 3.3” W x 6.1” H x 1.7” D
false not grp product
|Item Name||Smiths BCI SPECTRO2™ 10 Pulse Oximeter System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Curaplex® Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter, Black
Curaplex® Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter
Curaplex® Nonin Onyx® Vantage 9590 Finger Pulse Oximeter, Red
Curaplex® Fingertip Pulse Oximeter/SpO2 Monitor
ADC Pulse Oximeter, Pediatric