The Simulaids SMART STAT Basic with iPad® is an affordable patient simulator that takes ALS training into the students’ environment. Instructors can evaluate student knowledge, skill levels, and critical thinking abilities by utilizing the applications via the iPad®.
This simulator can function in the lab and in the field for ascertaining diagnostic ability. Student performance records can be transferred to a computer, and chronological scenario event logs can be printed.
The Simulaids SMART STAT Basic has an on-board air compressor, and includes a free app on the iTunes Store (SMART STAT), storage for students’ performances, spontaneous breathing, pulses, blood pressure, carotid and femoral pulses, normal and emergent heart and lung sounds, 12 pulse points synchronized with the heart, EKG interpretation and cardiac treatment, IV catheterization and infusion, tension pneumothorax treatment, chest tube insertion with simulated drainage, and advanced difficult airway maintenance.
Advanced Airway Management
- STAT Deluxe Airway Management Head
- Tongue edema
- Breakout teeth
- Designed for LT, ET, LMA, and Combitube
- 4-lead recognition of 17 rhythms
- Defibrillation and cardio conversion
- Variable rates
Emergent Lung Sounds (anterior and posterior)
Emergent Heart Sounds
- Independently vary systolic and diastolic pressures
- Korotkoff sound changes
- Vary the amplitude of the sound
- Full venous access from dorsal hand to upper arm
- Infuse, withdraw, titrate drug therapy, sharps control, securing, and IM injections
- Wide range of motion
- 12 locations in pairs: carotid, femoral, popliteal, pedal (dorsal arch), radial, brachial (IV arm-antecubital, BP arm biceps pressure point)
- Distal pulses drop off under 70 mm Hg systolic
- Vary according to ECG rhythm
Bilateral Chest Decompression
- Right- or left-sided, partial or complete pneumothorax
- Audible air discharge upon proper catheterization; no repair necessary
Bilateral Chest Tube Insertion
- Auxiliary fluid bag allows for simulated discharge
- Practice maintenance
Virtual Capnography and Oximetry
Printable Chronological Student Session Reports & Scenarios
- Easy to establish
- Start up library includes samples
- Print out for convenience
The Simulaids SMART STAT Basic comes with an iPad®, USB cable, blood pressure cuff, hard carry case, shorts and a supply of replacement parts. An optional battery leg is available.
Replacement Parts Included:
- 10 neck skins
- 4 IM injection pads
- 6 pneumothorax pads
- 3 sets of teeth
- IV vein kit
- Dimensions: 56” x 28” x 12”
false not grp product
|Item Name||Simulaids SMART STAT Basic Manikin with iPad® Control|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Simulaids® Rugged Rescue Randy Manikin
Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin
Nasco CPR Prompt® Training and Practice Manikin
Nasco CPR Prompt® Face Shield/Lung Bags Manikin Airways
Replacement Lungs for Nasco Life/form® Airway Larry Airway Management Trainer Manikin
Prestan® Professional TAKE2® Specialty Training Manikin Pack
Prestan® Professional Collection CPR Manikins
Prestan® Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor
Prestan® Professional Child CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikins