The SECA 213 Mobile Stadiometer is great for mobile use, especially for measuring children and teenagers during medical examinations at schools, health workers on the go, and hospitals specializing in child and adolescent medicine. The SECA 213 is also suitable for measuring patients lying down. Once taken apart, the stadiometer is easy to transport anywhere.
- Simple and easy to set up – no wall fastening necessary
- Large platform ensures stability
- Flexible positioning due to large platform
- Precise reading of results, clearly visible while measuring
- Two large windows and double-sided scale for easy readout
- Convenient and easy to transport
- Integrated handle and secure catches on all individual parts for transport ease
- Measuring range: 8 – 81”
- Graduation: 1/8”
- Dimensions, stadiometer (WxHxD): 13.25 x 5/64 x 23.25”
- Dimensions, for transport (WxHxD): approx. 13.25 x 7 x 25”
- Device weight: approx. 6.6 lbs
false not grp product
|Item Name||SECA Portable Mobile Stadiometer, Model 213|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Microflex® Supreno SE Powder-free Nitrile Exam Gloves