From weighing small children to obese patients, the seca 703 can do it all - especially when it comes to finding out BMI and height. The seca 703 is equipped with two options: integrate a mechanical measuring rod or receive data wirelessly from a separate digital stadiometer. Other advantages include a high load bearing capacity of up to 660 lbs., slip resistant, heavy cast iron base and anti-tip column design. With everything primed for the future and integration in any EMR system, measurements can be transmitted via the seca 360° wireless system.
- seca 220 measuring rod included
- Practical castors permit mobile use
- Capable of withstanding heavy loads
- Capacity: 660 lbs.
- Graduation: 0.2 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14.2” x 36.6” x 20.5”
- Platform: 13.2” x 3.1” x 13.6”
- Weight: 33.5 lbs.
- Power supply: batteries / mains adapter (optional)
- Data transmission: seca 360° wireless technology
- Functions: TARE, Pre-TARE, mother/child function, HOLD, auto-HOLD, BMI, auto-CLEAR, lbs. /kg switch-over, damping, automatic switch-off, SEND/PRINT
- Optional: measuring rod seca seca 224, mains adapter seca 447, universal mains adapter seca 400
- System compatible with: 360° wireless printer advanced seca 466, 360° wireless printer seca 465, software seca analytics 105, 360° wireless USB adapter seca 456
false not grp product
|Item Name||SECA Digital Column Scale with Height Rod and BMI, Model 703|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.