Save-A-Tooth™ Emergency Tooth Preserving System
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Save-A-Tooth is the easiest and most effective way to save a knocked out tooth. For a minimal amount you can stay protected and prevent you or your family from experiencing the permanent loss of a tooth after an accident involving dental trauma. The new Save-A-Tooth offers better protection at 1/3 of the size and weight.
- Retention System: Basketless
- Liquid Volume: 9ml
- Dimensions: 40mm x 33mm
- Weight: 28g
- Tamper Evidence: TE Ring
- Active Ingredient: HBSS
- Meant for all teeth (except molars)
- Separates dirt
- Secures front teeth and small baby teeth
- Retention system gives each tooth its own slot (preventing any movement during transportation)
- Tamper evident ring that separates and locks to the jar when opened
- Mechanical seal (no adhesive)
- 100% leak-proof before and after use
What is Save-A-Tooth? Put simply, Save-A-Tooth is a device for saving knocked out teeth.
- If you knock out a tooth there are very few options available to you without proper care on the spot. That's where Save-A-Tooth comes in. It keeps the tooth alive for 24 hours until a dentist can replant the tooth. It also rinses and carries the tooth safely.
How it works: Save-A-Tooth is easy to use. Just put a knocked out tooth in, go to your dentist and save your smile.
- When a tooth is knocked out it will start to die. The tooth can be put back with the proper care.
- Put the tooth inside Save-A-Tooth and it will stay alive for 24 hours.
- Your dentist can replant the tooth and restore your smile!
Save-A-Tooth Preserves The Root In 3 Ways:
- The Hanks Balanced Salt Solution in Save-A-Tooth stimulates cell growth on the root. The more cells you have alive before replanting, the better chance you have of saving the tooth.
- Abrasion and physical cell crushing can do serious harm to the root. Each tooth that goes into Save-A-Tooth gets its own protective slot, preventing any serious damage.
- The design of the slots in Save-A-Tooth allows the dentist to remove the tooth without accidentally damaging the root. It also gives the dentist a way to store the tooth to do additional prep work.
|Item Name||Save-A-Tooth™ Emergency Tooth Preserving System|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.