SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet
The SAM XT Extremity Tourniquet is engineered for rapid application in the harshest conditions. Its innovative design requires few windlass turns, enabling easier, faster training and more intuitive use.
This tourniquet meets the MIL-STD 810G standard for durability. The SAM XT is also the recommended limb tourniquet (non-pneumatic) by the Committee on Tactical Combat Casualty Care (CoTCCC).
- TRUFORCE™ Buckle auto-locks to eliminate tourniquet slack by incorporating innovative baseline force control, activating locking prongs
- 100% nylon TRUFLEX™ Plate distributes forces as targeted circumferential pressure while providing additional support for the metal windlass rod
- Lightweight 6061-T6 aluminum metal windlass rod and time band
- Weather-resistant and night vision-optimized time band for secure usage in any environment
- All weather precision strap made of single-layer nylon webbing locks with the TRUFORCE™ Buckle to create an efficient security system
- Secondary hook and loop system secures the remaining strap, adding stability and safety
- Made in the USA
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
m2® Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet® (RMT), Pediatric/Geriatric, Yellow
m2® Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet® (RMT), Tactical/Military, Tan
m2® Ratcheting Medical Tourniquet® (RMT), Paramedic/Civilian, 120lbs+, Red