SAM Pelvic Sling™ II, Military Olive
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products with code EXT1929 Offer Details
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products with code EXT1929
15% off of Immobilization & Extrication products. Apply promo code EXT1929 in your cart. Offer ends 1/29/2021. Valid online only.
Promo codes may not be applicable to certain products including, but not limited to, medications and narcotics, clothing items, service contracts, software licenses, upgrade kits, capital purchases and more. Product discounts are only valid on list price, and do not apply to contract or specially priced items. Dealer and reseller customers are not eligible for discounts. Promotional pricing is valid online only. Other restrictions may apply.
The SAM Pelvic Sling™ II is the first and only force-controlled circumferential pelvic belt. Peer-reviewed studies show it safely and effectively reduces and stabilizes open-book pelvic ring fractures. The SAM Pelvic Sling II was designed not to over-tighten or under-tighten, unlike other commercial binders which allow unlimited force to be applied to the patient. The SAM Pelvic Sling II’s patented Autostop™ buckle is programmed to stop your pull once the correct compression force has been obtained. This is vital in high stress environments where over-tightening by emergency medical personnel under duress could potentially be extreme and harmful. The SAM Pelvic Sling II offers a simpler one-piece design with no detachable hardware. It is compact, easy to use (only three steps), and quick to apply (usually in less than one minute). It does not require a fine touch to operate and gives clear feedback by sound and feel to confirm correct application. The sling is durable and unaffected by extremes of moisture and temperature or by exposure to hard or sharp objects. It is also MRI safe, and can be cleaned for re-use with common detergents or anti-microbial solutions. It can be used in CT-scans.
- Scientifically and clinically proven to provide safe and effective force to stabilize pelvic fractures
- Buckle maintains correct force; cannot be over-tightened
- Standard size fits 98% of population, Small and Large sizes available for children or large patients
- “Click” provides clear feedback to confirm correct application
- Pulling gradually and symmetrically increases sling tension and reduces the pelvis
- Low friction posterior slider facilitates transfers
- Front of sling is narrow and tapered to facilitate urinary catheterization, interventional radiology, external fixation and abdominal surgery
- Fabric does not stretch and cleans for reuse with standard detergents or antimicrobial solutions
- Radiolucent (allowing for X-rays and CT-scans without removal)
- Ease of application: just insert belt through buckle, pull strap, and secure
- Velcro® on strap and sling for quick and easy fastening
- Reusable, not a onetime use device
- Hip circumference: 32” – 50”
- Weight: 9 oz.
false not grp product
|Item Name||SAM Pelvic Sling™ II, Military Olive|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
SAM® Pelvic Sling™ II
SAM® Pelvic Sling™ II, Small
SAM® Junctional Tourniquet, 2 Target Compression Devices
SAM® Junctional Tourniquet