SAM® Chest Seal
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The SAM® Chest Seal is an occlusive dressing designed for the treatment of open chest wounds.
- Adhesive is strong enough to adhere to skin in the presence of blood, hair, sweat, sand or water
- Hydrogel adhesive allows for the ability to reseal, making it ideal for venting
- Rigid, raised-dome valve ensures one-way airflow from the chest cavity
- Large side vents minimize internal obstruction from blood clots or soft tissue
- Works under extreme temperatures—both heat and cold
- Night vision optimized
- Available with or without a one-way valve
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Halo Vent Chest Seal, 1 Vented and 1 Non-vented
SAM® Chest Seal with 1-Way Valve
Teleflex Asherman Chest Seal (ACS)
H&H Medical H*VENT Laminar Vented Chest Dressing/Seal, Single Pack
H&H Medical H*VENT Laminar Vented Chest Dressing/Seals
North American Rescue HyFin® Chest Seal