The Minto SEFRS® Model SX405 Emergency Fracture Response System features a unique design that ensures a virtually pain-free application.
Model SX405 Fracture Response System:
- Super durable composite plastic construction — radio lucent design enables X-rays to be taken without removing the splint.
- Universal; will treat any fracture. You always have the right equipment for any type of fracture, any size of patient.
- Enables splinting in position found — no movement of fractures means less injury and pain.
- Rapid assembly, rapid application — assembles in under 15 seconds, application on fracture in less than 2 minutes. Fast rescue, less pain.
- Splints within the body silhouette — no protuberances outside of silhouette. Makes extrication from confined space of wreckage easier, less time consuming and with fewer complications.
- Engineered for comfort and safety — splint padding consists of closed cell foam — does not absorb fluids, easily cleaned and decontaminated.
- Wide range of Tensor Cravats — 3 widths, 16 lengths — ensures universal fit.
- Cost effective immobilization — Tensor Cravats can be disposed or cleaned and reused.
- Superior Performance — removable shoulder strap does double duty — can be used and applied as a sling for upper limb injuries or used as a convenient shoulder strap to carry compact case.
- Secure cravat packaging allows instant size identification and application in wind and rain, saving time and confusion when selecting appropriate cravats for various applications.
- Includes Security Cravats: for use on small subset of patients who may be agitated, struggling, or uncooperative due to drug use or brain injury.
- Floats! All components of SEFRS — with the exception of the SX405 Adaptor™ float — (the Adaptor™ floats when used in conjunction with main components).
Model SX405 Emergency Traction Splint:
- Indicated for treatment in proximal third and mid-shaft femoral fractures. As such, has a much broader range of application and use than other traction devices.
- From field to hospital: The SX405 when applied, is radio lucent to all areas of a femoral fracture. Radio lucent design enables X-rays and CATSCANS to be taken without removing the splint.
- Compact, robust and light weight ö easily stored or carried in most backpacks. Folds into a 14” x 11” x 5” carry case.
- Universal: fits adult or child (5th to 99th percentile of patients). One splint has the capacity to treat four different patient types.
- Treats unilateral or bilateral fractures.
- Rapid assembly. The SX405 unfolds and is ready to apply in under 15 seconds.
- Rapid one-person application (can be applied in under 2.5 minutes). Frees other attendants for other patients or procedures.
- Reduces further trauma and pain.
- Promotes rapid recovery with fewer complications.
- Applied in any position (patient can be nursed in any position).
- Straight in-line traction. Alignment, traction and counter-traction is the same as that provided to patients in operating room theatres undergoing orthopedic surgical reductions and repair. As with surgical procedures, Sagers’ application of traction avoids point pressure on the sciatic nerve and related vascular structures — in the critical proximal third of femoral fractures. By design, Sager splints do not have a half-ring posteriorly: this eliminates any pressure on the sciatic nerve and most importantly eliminates the angulation of the fracture site, which occurs with most ischial pad splints.
- Can be applied under or over Shock Trousers.
- Stays within the body silhouette. Does not extend beyond the feet of an adult. Eliminates transport complications in helicopters, fixed wing, and van type ambulances. If the patient fits in a stokes basket — the Sager fits!
- Super durable composite plastic construction — years of use — practically indestructible.
- Quantifiable, Dynamic Traction™ (see brochure).
Model SX405 Parts and Accessories:
- (1) Bilateral Emergency Traction Splint
- (1) Ischial Perineal Cushion (saddle)
- (1) Abductor Bridal (thigh strap)
- (1) Carry Case
- (1) Pedal Pinion (figure eight strap)
- (1) Malleolar Harness (ankle harnesses), right
- (1) Malleolar Harness (ankle harnesses), left
- (1) SX405 SEFRS Adaptor™
- (1) Color Coded SX405 Distal Extender Shaft, Red
- (1) Color Coded SX405 Proximal Extender Shaft, Black
- (2) 2”x 8” Tensor Cravat, Two 2”x 10” Tensor Cravat, Two 2”x 18” Tensor Cravat, Two 2”x 24” Tensor Cravat
- (2) 4”x 18” Tensor Cravat, Two 4”x 24” Tensor Cravat
- (2) 6”x 18” Tensor Cravat, One 6”x 24” Tensor Cravat, One 6”x 32” Tensor Cravat
- (1) Red End Cap
- (1) Black End Cap
- (1) Shoulder Strap/Sling
- (1) (24 inch) and (40 inch) Security Cravats
- (1) Biohazard caps (3 each)
- (1) 36” C-Curve Sam Splint
- (2) Sam Finger Splints
false not grp product
|Item Name||Sager® SEFRS® Emergency Fracture Response System, Model SX405|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.