Russell PneumoFix® Chest Decompression Needle Device, 12ga
The Russell PneumoFix™ is a sterile chest decompression device designed for the management of tension pneumothorax, simple pneumothorax, and pleural effusion. Designed by practicing clinicians who understand the limitations of conventional equipment, the Russell PneumoFix has many features that make it a truly useful decompression needle for emergency care providers.
- For medical professionals, use of the Russell PneumoFix is quick, simple, and intuitive.
- Unlike the intravenous cannula, used historically in an improvised way for the management of tension pneumothorax, the Russell PneumoFix is designed specifically for this purpose.
- The Russell PneumoFix has been designed to be inserted without the need for a scalpel or skin incision.
- The device incorporates a Veress-tipped needle to minimize risk of injury to lung tissue.
- The 11cm long catheter is long enough to reach the pleural cavity of the vast majority of patients.
- Low pressure one-way valve allows air and fluid out but nothing in.
- Graduated markings and X-ray detectable catheter for depth recording and accurate localization at hospital.
- 12-Gauge catheter allows for rapid venting of air in tension pneumothorax.
- Material chosen which minimizes the risk of kinking of the catheter.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Russell PneumoFix® Chest Decompression Needle Device, 12ga|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.