Rusch® QuickTrach Kit
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
The Rusch QuickTrach allows quick and safe access for ventilation in the presence of acute respiratory distress with upper airway obstruction. The kit consists of a preassembled emergency cricothyrotomy unit with a 10 milliliter syringe, padded neck strap and a flexible connecting tube.
- Removable safety stopper reduces risk of damage to the rear wall of the trachea
- Conical needle tip guarantees the smallest necessary stoma and reduces bleeding
- The syringe allows identification of tracheal entry by aspirating air
- Flexible connecting tube for immediate ventilation
- Conical plastic cannula with fixation flange and 15 mm connector
- Removable stainless steel cricothyrotomy needle
- Removable safety stopper
- Preassembled and ready to use
- Single Use
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
You might also like...
Curaplex® EquipLite Disposable Laryngoscope Blades, Macintosh
Curaplex® EquipLite Disposable Laryngoscope Blades, Macintosh, Size 5