Proventil® HFA Inhaler
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
|2529923||90mcg, 6.7g MDI||
See notes for replacements
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is non-returnable.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Proventil® HFA Inhalation Aerosol is indicated in adults and children 4 years of age and older for the treatment or prevention of bronchospasm with reversible obstructive airway disease and for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm.
Albuterol (CFC) Inhalation Aerosol is indicated in patients 12 years of age and older for the treatment or prevention of bronchospasm with reversible obstructive airway disease and for the prevention of exercise-induced bronchospasm.
- Proventil® HFA is a lot like your current inhaler, but it's CFC-free.
- Proventil® HFA uses the same medicine as traditional Proventil® (albuterol). It contains the medicine that doctors have prescribed for nearly 25 years.
- Proventil® HFA provides the same rapid relief as traditional Proventil®.
- Proventil® HFA was the first HFA inhaler. HFA inhalers are safe for the environment.
- Doctors have already written over 18 million earth-friendly prescriptions for Proventil®.
- Proventil® HFA delivers a consistent dose from your first spray to your 200th.
- You don't have to reprime Proventil® HFA for up to 2 weeks after previous dose. But remember to wash the mouthpiece at least once a week to keep your Proventil® HFA inhaler working properly.
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.