Prestan® Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor
Product images shown are for illustration purposes only. Actual product may vary.
Realistic to the eye and the touch, Prestan Professional Manikins are unlike any other on the market.
The Prestan Professional Adult Jaw Thrust Manikin Head is a unique tool to use in the teaching of the jaw thrust maneuver. The jaw thrust maneuver is the safest approach to opening the airway of a victim who has a possible head, neck or spinal injury as it minimalizes head and neck movement.
This exciting product from Prestan looks and feels like the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin Head and even fits onto the torso of the original Prestan Professional Adult Manikin. The difference between the two heads is found under the face on the left and right side of the jaw line. It's easy to use allowing students to learn and understand how to correctly execute the jaw thrust maneuver.
These Manikins are also equipped with a revolutionary CPR Rate Monitor that allows for instant feedback to both instructor and student regarding the rate of chest compressions. The visual feedback from the CPR Rate Monitor gives students a real life feel of delivering 100-120 compressions per minute. In addition to the visual rate monitor, students will also hear a clicking sound as the chest is pushed to the appropriate depth allowing them to experience the true force needed to deliver real life chest compressions.
Additional Features Include:
- Realistic looking and performing manikin is more acceptable to both instructors and students
- Far easier and faster to carry and setup at training sites
- Easily inserted face shield/lung bag provides visual chest rise to ensure students receive the most accurate and realistic training
- Face shield is secured so it won't slip and there's no need for adhesives
- Patented face/head tilt simulates how an actual victim's head would move if he required CPR and teaches students how to properly open the airway
- The Jaw Thrust Head allows the student to grasp the manikin's lower jaw and lift with both hands displacing the jaw of the manikin forward and upward
- Located in the shoulder is a CPR Rate Monitor that provides instant visual feedback on compression rates – students know they are at the correct compression rate when two green lights illuminate
- Unique Clicker Mechanism provides an audible confirmation when the correct compression depth is reached, guiding to the appropriate force when administering CPR compressions
- Available individually or in convenient multipacks of four
- Not made with natural rubber latex
Prestan® Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor, Medium Skin, Single Manikin
Prestan® Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor, Dark Skin, 4-pack
Prestan® Professional Adult Jaw Thrust CPR Training Manikin with CPR Monitor, Medium Skin, 4-pack
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Prestan® Professional Collection CPR Manikins
Prestan® Professional TAKE2® Specialty Training Manikin Pack
Prestan® Professional Child Manikin with CPR Rate Monitor
Prestan® Ultralite® Manikins
Nasco CPR Prompt® Training and Practice Manikin
Simulaids® Rugged Rescue Randy Manikin
Replacement Lungs for Nasco Life/form® Airway Larry Airway Management Trainer Manikin
Simulaids Obstetrical Manikin
Nasco Life/form® GERi™ Nursing Skills Complete Manikin
Simulaids Choking Manikin with Carry Bag