The Portex Bacterial/Viral Breathing Filter is designed for use with ventilators and anesthesia machines. It is also suitable for open flow systems where filtration of inspired or expired gases are required. Simply place the filter at the end of your machine on the inspiratory or expiratory side of the patient circuit.
- Made of electrostatically-charged polypropylene
- Suitable for anesthesia machines, ventilators and open flow systems
- Method of filtration: Electrostatic attraction, torturous path, depth
- OD patient end: 15mm ID x 22mm
- ID circuit end: 22mm
- Product #: 70-002862
- Viral filtration efficiency >99.9%
- Material: Polypropylene
- Bacterial filtration efficiency: >99.9%
- Circuit end: 22mm ID
- Weight: 20g
- Latex-free: Yes
- Dead space: 32mL
- Resistance: 1cm H2O at 30L/min, 2cm H2O at 60L/min and 3.5cm H2O at 90L/min
- Connection port: 15mm ID x 22mm OD
false not grp product
|Item Name||Portex® Bacterial/Viral Breathing Filter|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
O2-Resq CPAP Filter (30mm Male x 30mm Female), 10/cs
Ambu® Inspiratory Filter
Nonin 9840 Series Pulse Oximeters and CO2 Detectors Accessories
Nonin LifeSense® Capnograph and Pulse Monitor Accessories
Nonin Onyx® 9500 Pulse Oximeter Accessories
O-Two™ eSeries Ventilator Accessories
Pyramex® Eyewear Accessories
Metrex™ CaviCide Surface Disinfectant and Decontaminant Cleaner
Laerdal Suction Unit and Accessories
Citrus II Germicidal Deodorizing Cleaner