Physio-Control LifePak® 1000 AED, Recertified, Graphical Display
Typically ships in 3-6 weeks
This item is a Class II Narcotic, and cannot be ordered online. To learn more about ordering, see medication ordering details or call 800.558.6270.
This item requires a License Authorization Form on file. Learn more
License Authorization Form (LAF) Required
Before we can ship this product to you, we must have a completed LAF on file for your organization. An LAF is a form that gets filled out by your Medical Director or Pharmacist-in-Charge, and provides the approval we need to process your order. Learn more
This item is non-returnable.
This item is refrigerated, and a $13.95 handling fee will be applied to your order. Learn more
Refrigerated drugs are only shipped on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to ensure that your shipment arrives during the business week. If you are more than two scheduled ground shipping days from our location in Wisconsin, your refrigerated order will be processed separately from any other items you are ordering, and will be shipped to you via 2nd Day Air.
All refrigerated orders are subject to a $13.95 Refrigeration Handling Fee per order.
Refrigerated drugs are shipped in a heavy-duty Styrofoam shipping cooler, lined with air packets, and enclosed with ICE-BRIX refrigerant packs.
This item may require additional shipping charges due to size. Learn more
Additional Shipping Charges May Apply
Due to the size or weight of this item, it will be shipped via commercial trucking service. Additional shipping charges may apply, and will not be reflected when you place your order online.
Following the placement of your order, a Customer Service Representative will reach out to you with any additional shipping costs, and will confirm you would still like to proceed with the order. If you’d like to know the shipping cost of this item prior to placing your order, give us a call at 800.558.6270.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
Orders placed for this item cannot be canceled.
Rugged and durable this AED is built to withstand the harsh environments that EMS professionals encounter every day. Designed for the professional user, the Lifepak 1000 is the most advanced AED ever designed by Physio-Control.
The Lifepak 1000 is built with a large screen for graphics and text display so that wherever an emergency strikes, you will be ready with the Lifepak 1000. Loud and dark environments can make it difficult to hear and understand prompts from some AEDs, but this professional model makes it simple. Every used Lifepak 1000 that comes into our facility is taken through a 10-point inspection process by our certified biomedical technicians.
Continuing the Lifepak standard of care, this unit utilizes escalating energy technology and is the only AED in the market that can shock up to 360 Joules. FDA studies have shown that 360 Joules have been successful in terminating fibrillation in patients where 200 Joules were not effective. Some patients are just more difficult to defibrillate and the Lifepak 1000 can deliver the energy needed to help everyone who could one day become a victim of sudden cardiac arrest.
The Lifepak 1000 is versatile to accommodate for first responders or professionals by allowing you to change the protocols to your local standard. Up to 17 hours of continuous monitoring also gives you the confidence that your device will be ready for whatever you throw at it.
Also available with 3 wire ECG capabilities the Lifepak 1000 will stand up to the test of being the premier professional AED. Backed by a five year warranty and the Physio-Control name you know that your purchase will be protected.
- Loud voice prompts and lighted buttons to guide you.
- Large LCD screen displaying graphics and text for quick reference can be seen from any angle and in bright sunlight.
- Pre-connected electrodes that help speed your response when every second counts.
- Pediatric therapy can be easily provided using the Infant/Child Reduced Energy Defibrillation Electrodes.
- Built-in flexibility to program the unit to your CPR and resuscitation protocols.
- High capacity battery to provide the power for up to 440 shocks or approximately 17 hours of monitoring time.
- Digitally recorded ECG rhythm and delivered shocks, which can be wirelessly transferred via IrDA port to a PC for post-event quality review.
- From the streets to the emergency room, the Lifepak 1000 is compatible with the full suite of lifesaving tools from Physio-Control, including their line of manual defibrillator/monitors.
- With the touch of a button, the Lifepak 1000 operates in manual override, so you can decide when to analyze and shock.
- Lead II ECG patient monitoring on large display via 3-wire cable provides flexibility for ECG-trained users and enables ALS teams to quickly assess patient rhythm.
- High-Capacity Battery: Power for up to 220 shocks (360J) or approximately 17 hours of monitoring time
- Can escalate defibrillation power to an industryleading 360 Joules
- cprMAX™ Technology: Minimizes CPR interruptions by allowing compressions to continue during AED charging
- 3-lead ECG function is available when needed
- Large, easy-to-read LCD screen provides more information at a glance
- 3 Year Warranty
The Physio-Control LifePak 1000 Package Includes:
- Recertified Physio-Control LifePak 1000 AED
- Adult QUIK-COMBO Pads (2 sets)
- Non-rechargeable LiMnO2 Battery
- Soft Shell Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
- 3 Year Warranty
- Physician's Prescription
The Lifepak 1000 AED for Professionals is available in two different versions. The first choice is whether or not you require an EKG reading. If you do, simply choose EKG and your device will include a 3-lead patient cable. The “Graphical” option does not have an EKG reading, but does have text instructions and pictures.
|Item Name||Physio-Control LifePak® 1000 AED, Recertified, Graphical Display|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.