Physio-Control LifePak® CR2 AED
Available and ready to ship.
This item might require a License Authorization Form, depending on your state. Learn more
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Physio-Control LifePak® CR2 is a powerful, easy-to-use AED. Advanced technology including cprINSIGHT, Wi-Fi connectivity and continuous self-monitoring ensure devices and responders are always prepared to deliver swift, lifesaving treatment. A connected solution that empowers bystanderts to help save a life, while streamlining the communication across the system of care.
Fastest time to first shock1
cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology
Layered, easy to follow design
- (1) LifePak® CR2 AED: Choose between automatic or semi-automatic shock.
- (1) Carry method: Choose between handle or case.
- (1) Set QUICK-STEP Pads: Works for both adults and children.
- (1) LifePak® CR2 Battery
- (1) CPR Response Kit: Includes the necessary items to help prepare the patient and rescuer for CPR and the use of an AED. Bag color may vary.
- (1) Physician's Prescription: FDA requires all AEDs have a physician's prescription.
- (1) AED Check Tag: Use to note battery and pad expirations and regular monthly checks
- Waveform: Biphasic Truncated Exponential with voltage and duration compensation for patient impedance.
- Patient impedance range: 10 – 300 ohms
- Energy accuracy:
- 10% of the energy setting into 50 ohms
- 15% of the rated energy output into
- 25 – 175 ohms
- Output energy sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules.
- Energy default: 200J, 300J, 360J (adult) 50J, 75J, 90J (pediatric)
- Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology: Enables the defibrillator to analyze the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
- CPR coaching: Instructions for adult and pediatric CPR, including feedback when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and instructions on hand placement.
- Time to shock at 360J after CPR (with cprINSIGHT enabled):
- Semi-automatic: < 7 seconds
- Fully automatic: < 13 seconds
- Charge time: 0 seconds for first 150J or 200J shock (as device is pre-charged). With cprINSIGHT enabled, subsequent shocks will be charged during CPR and ready to shock at the end of the CPR period.
- Lid release/ON-OFF: Controls device power.
- Shock button, semi-automatic: Delivers energy when button pressed by the user.
- Shock button, fully automatic: Flashes prior to delivering shock without requiring user intervention.
- Child Mode button: Allows operator to switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
- Language button: Optional feature allows operator to switch between the primary and secondary languages for an optional multi-language configuration.
- Electrical protection: Input protected against high voltage defibrillator pulses per IEC 60601-1/EN 60601-1.
- Safety classification: Internally powered equipment. IEC 60601-1/EN 60601-1.
- User interface
- User interface: The user interface includes voice prompts and audible tones.
- ClearVoice™ technology: Detects background noise and adjusts audio and voice prompts to ensure they can be heard clearly in noisy environments.
- Device status indicators: Visual and audible indicators indicating system readiness (device, pads and battery).
- Note: All performance specifications defined assume the unit has been stored (two hours minimum) at operating temperature prior to operation.
- Operating temperature: +32° to +122°F (0° to +50°C).
- Storage temperature: -22° to +140°F (-30° to +60°C) with battery and electrodes, maximum exposure time limited to one week.
- Long term storage: Always store the defibrillator within the recommended temperature range of 59° to 95°F (15° to 35°C).
- Altitude: -1,253 to 15,000ft (-382 to 4,572m).
- Relative humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
- Dust and water resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP55 with electrodes connected and battery installed.
- Shock: IEC 60068-2-27, (40g, 11ms pulse,½ sine each axis).
- Vibration: MIL-STD-810G, method 514.6, helicopter – category 14 and ground vehicle – category 20.
- Physical characteristics (with handle, including electrodes and battery):
- Height: 3.8 in (9.7 cm)
- Width: 8.9 in (22.6 cm)
- Depth: 10.8 in (27.4 cm)
- Weight: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg)
- Primary battery:
- Type: Lithium manganese dioxide (Li/MnO2), 12.0V, 4.7 amp-hours.
- Capacity (at 20°C): Will provide 166 200 joule shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 103 360 joules shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 800 minutes of operating time.
- Standby life (assuming daily tests only): A new battery provides device power for 4 years if installed in device that is not used.
- Replace battery indication: At least 6 shocks and 30 minutes of operating time remain when first indicated.
- Weight: 0.7lbs (0.3kg)
- Electrode pads:
- Pads: Can be used on both adult and pediatric patients.
- Pads packaging: User intuitive, rapid access electrodes.
- Pads replacement: Replace every 4 years or after each patient use.
- Primary battery:
- Data storage
- Memory type: Internal digital memory (flash RAM).
- ECG storage: Minimum 60 minutes of ECG stored for two patient episodes.
- Communications: USB, Wireless 802.11 b/g/n data transfer to LIFELINKcentral™ AED program manager or LIFENET® System.
false not grp product
|Item Name||Physio-Control LifePak® CR2 AED|
|Patient Size||Adult / Pediatric|
|Size||Adult / Pediatric|
|Dimension||3.8in H x 8.9in W x 10.8in D|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case
Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pediatric AED Defibrillation Pads/Electrodes
Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pro AED Defibrillation Electrodes/Pads, Polarized, Adult
Philips Heartstart FRx AED with Carrying Case
Zoll Powerheart AED Ready Kit
MDI® AED Microkit™
WNL AED Practi-Trainer®
WNL AED Practi-Trainer Essentials®
Prestan® Adult/Child AED UltraTrainer™
Physio-Control LifePak® 1000 AED with Graphical Display, Recertified