Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case
Available and ready to ship.
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is lightweight and easy to use. It allows anyone with little or no training to treat the most common cause of suspected sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) by delivering a shock quickly and effectively, wherever SCA happens.
The HeartStart Onsite AED is easy to operate. It comes with a pre-installed battery and pre-installed defibrillation pads so you can simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it. You can also push the green On/Off button to activate its voice instructions.
The OnSite AED provides real-time guidance through step-by-step voice command. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim. The system won’t announce the next step until you are ready. Prompts are repeated and rephrased if needed, and include additional instructions to aid understanding
Additionally, the AED has graphics-based visual instructions. The images are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. They are ideal for users not fluent in the device’s language.
The AED’s Integrated SMART pads sense application to the patient’s skin. The pads are “smart” because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point you are in the response process. This information provides feedback to the AED so it can adapt its voice instructions to your actions and your pace.
The AED has SMART Biphasic therapy to safely deliver the maximum shock strength needed. Philips’ SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high currents to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
The AED has a quick shock feature to minimize chest compression interruptions. During CPR, rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
When you are performing CPR, there is a real time metronome for you to set your pace.
The HeartStart OnSite is durable and trustworthy. Each AED goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self-tests every single day. It performs over 80 different tests; including, testing the pads, internal circuitry, waveform delivery and battery capacity.
- (1) Philips HeartStart OnSite AED
- (1) Slim carrying case
- (1) Philips OnSite adult SMART pads cartridge, preinstalled
- (1) Philips OnSite lithium battery, preinstalled
- Simple to operate: Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle
- Talks you through use: Guided audio instruction
- SMART Biphasic therapy: Safely delivers maximum shock strength
- Ready when needed: Built-in self-tests
- Quick Shock technology: Minimize chest compression interruptions
- Integrated SMART pads: Senses application to patient skin
- Visual icon cues to follow: Clear, intuitive steps to use
- Easy to transport: Lightweight, comes in carry case
- Battery capacity: Minimum 200 shocks or 4 hours of operating time
- Battery type: 9volt DC, 4.2 Ah, composed of disposable long-life lithium manganese dioxide primary cells
- Defibrillation peak current – adult: 32 A (150 J nominal) into a 50ohm load
- Shock-to-Shock Cycle Time: Typically, less than 20 seconds between shocks in a series
- Indicators: Ready light, blue i-button, caution light
- EMI (Radiated/Immunity): Meets EN55011 Group 1 Level B Class B and EN61000-4-3
- SMART Pads surface area: 85 cm² (13.2 in²) each
|Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Care for details.
Disposable Battery for Philips Heartstart FRx and OnSite AEDs
Philips HeartStart OnSite Smart Pads Cartridge, Infant/Pediatric
Manufacturer ship date unknown.
Philips HeartStart OnSite Smart Pads Cartridge, Adult
Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pediatric AED Defibrillation Pads/Electrodes
Zoll Powerheart® G3 Pro AED Defibrillation Electrodes/Pads, Polarized, Adult