Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case
|M5066A-C01||Out of Stock|
This is a hazardous item, and can only be shipped via Ground. Learn more
The Philips HeartStart OnSite AED is designed to be lightweight and easy to use.
Simple to operate - Turns on with easy-to-use pull handle
- Every HeartStart OnSite comes ready-to-rescue with pre-installed defibrillation pads. The battery is also included. Simply pull up the handle on the front of the AED to activate it.
Guided audio instruction - Talks you through your training
- The HeartStart OnSite provides on-demand audio coaching. Calm, clear voice instructions are tailored to the responder’s actions, providing AED and CPR guidance during the resuscitation of a sudden cardiac arrest victim.
SMART Biphasic therapy - Safely delivers maximum shock strength
- Philips SMART Biphasic therapy uses a unique combination of high current - to maximize effectiveness, and a lower energy dose - to minimize side effects that are harmful to a fragile heart.
Built-in self-test - Ready when needed
- Your HeartStart OnSite goes through a 120-point test before it leaves the factory. On the job, it conducts self-tests every single day, not just weekly. It performs over 80 different tests in all. Even the pads are tested for readiness.
Quick Shock feature - Minimize chest compression interruptions
- CPR is even more vital to survival than previously realized. Rapidly delivering a shock after chest compressions is critical. The HeartStart OnSite’s Quick Shock feature reduces the time between hands-off and shock delivery.
Integrated SMART pads - Senses application to patient skin
- The pads are ”smart” because they can sense that they have been removed from the cartridge and applied to the patient. This helps the HeartStart OnSite know at what point the user is in the response process.
Visual cues - Clear, intuitive icon driven operation
- The HeartStart OnSite’s graphics-based visual instructions are designed to communicate instantly, with minimum reading and interpretation. Users not fluent in the device’s language can follow easily.
Standard Carry Case NOW INCLUDED
The Philips OnSite AED Package Includes:
- Philips HeartStart OnSite AED (8 Year Warranty)
- Slim Carrying Case (1 Year Warranty)
- Philips OnSite Adult SMART Pads Cartridge (Expiration Date Warranty on Pads)
- Philips OnSite Lithium Battery (4 Year Warranty)
false not grp product
|Item Name||Philips HeartStart Onsite AED with Carry Case|
Get FREE ground shipping on all orders $175+*. Pay $10.50 for ground shipping on orders under $175.
Enter your shipping zip code below to see your estimated ground delivery date:
Need it sooner? See expedited shipping options.
Expedited shipping options and pricing are available at checkout. See shipping details.
If you are a dealer or reseller, are using collect billing, or you live outside of the contiguous United States, you do not qualify for free shipping on orders over $175, and different shipping costs apply. Contact Customer Service for details.
Disposable Battery for Philips Heartstart FRx and OnSite AEDs
Philips HeartStart OnSite Smart Pads Cartridge, Infant/Pediatric
Philips HeartStart OnSite Smart Pads Cartridge, Adult
You might also like...
Zoll AED Plus, Recertified
Philips HeartStart OnSite AED Ready-Pack
Zoll Wall Sign Kit and Decals for AED
AED Wall Cabinet, Surface Mount, Large
$94.95 - $146.99
StatPacks G3 QuickLook, BBP